Robin van Roosmalen switches to MMA fulltime

I love clowns like make bold statements about how much boxers get paid in comparison to mma fighters.Your full of bullish.Unless you have proof/numbers that say otherwise kindly fuck off.

And for the record I said he stylebender only legitimately lost to one fighters in kb.Do you have the comprehension of a 2 year old?! I doubt it because it a 2 years comprehension would be better.Were just gonna have agree to disagree about tje lost wilnis.

Yeah because a bunch of armchair couch potatos are experts on what makes a division shallow or deep right?! Lmao foh
First of all, your english sucks, like, badly. You write like a 11 years old kid. Get that shit fixed.

Other than that, you're a dumb moron, completely clueless. MW is so shallow that Pereira has no one left to fight, hence he's going to try MMA in 2019.

And, i lack reading comprehension? Motherfucker, i said that Adesanya lost to Pereira and Verlinden, why are you talking about Wilnis?

First of all, your english sucks, like, badly. You write like a 11 years old kid. Get that shit fixed.

Other than that, you're a dumb moron, completely clueless. MW is so shallow that Pereira has no one left to fight, hence he's going to try MMA in 2019.

And, i lack reading comprehension? Motherfucker, i said that Adesanya lost to Pereira and Verlinden, why are you talking about Wilnis?

First of all i dont care

Second im a dumb moron according to the dickhead keyboard warrior.Yeah because keyboard are the pinnacle of combat sport knowledge.some armchair who doesnt train any martial arts is gonna decide what makes a division shallow yeah are deep yeah that makes sense lmao

I said you lack comprehension because you were spew bs that had nothing to do with what i was saying.

Fact of the matter is boxer make more money than mma fighters and kickboxers.
And the middleweight division isnt shallow because some sherdog miscers said it was

Fact of the matter is boxer make more money than mma fighters and kickboxers.
And the middleweight division isnt shallow because some sherdog miscers said it was
{<doc}
You're so ridiculously stupid that i really have no interest in continuing this, you're wrong, have fun on the ignore dumb bastard.

guys like let's say Zak Ottow and Danny Roberts, very mediocre fighters, are making OK money, while in boxing they would be making 3k on some undercard with no one watching.

Neither of them gets more than 20K to show. Ottow probably less than 15K

Who would you like to compare them to? I tried to find the salaries of Callum Smith, #1 super middleweight boxer (170). Couldn't find any. Couldn't find salaries of any top 30 (even though Ottow and Roberts are around top 60 WWs in MMA anyway...)

Maybe more like 135. He has no reach, Artem the GOAT has longer arms than him.
I don't know.
He struggles to get to 145, so 135 will be hard for him.

{<doc}
You're so ridiculously stupid that i really have no interest in continuing this, you're wrong, have fun on the ignore dumb bastard.

Yeah according to the dickhead know nothing archair couch potatoes keyboard warrior who has infinite knowledge in the realm of combat sports lmao foh

Not high level? Are you drunk? His only legit losses are to the best midddleweight kickboxers in the world and how isnt that high level?
P4P Adensaya was not high level in kickboxing. Maybe because he's popular now and some try and sell him as this really good striker (which he is for MMA) and was still a good kickboxer but you cannot compare him to guys like Petrosyan, sittichai and Petchpanomrung who are considered high level. Middleweight division is no where near as competitive as FW and LW.

P4P Adensaya was not high level in kickboxing. Maybe because he's popular now and some try and sell him as this really good striker (which he is for MMA) and was still a good kickboxer but you cannot compare him to guys like Petrosyan, sittichai and Petchpanomrung who are considered high level. Middleweight division is no where near as competitive as FW and LW.

Wasn't he a top 10 MW kickboxer?

Not sure but for example Jimi Manuwa is a top 10 UFC fighter at LHW but I wouldn't call him high level like I would with Jon Jones or Khabib.

Of course not, but calling him "not a good MMArtist" would be a huge mistake.

And you badically said that Adesanya is not a good kickboxer. Nonsense

Happy to see him in MMA. As a kickboxing fan, I am used to it now as these guys need a livelihood which is difficult with only kickboxing. Although he is a black belt in judo, he would probably need some more ground game/ bjj to get to a higher level of mma. Also, just an opinion, but doesnt Roosmalen look Dagestani / Chechen a bit with his huge beard sometimes?

Of course not, but calling him "not a good MMArtist" would be a huge mistake.

And you badically said that Adesanya is not a good kickboxer. Nonsense
Where did I say that? I said he's not high level. By definition high level are the people at the top. In kickboxing he was not among the best. Kickboxing is a bit different to boxing and mma because the sport is not as big. There can be big gaps between levels.

@Julius_Caesar wait a minute...Combatpress puts Alex Pereira on #10 P4P.
And #1 MW.

And this is the guy Adesanya dominated in their last fight big time, before eating a hail mary.

Have to agree, adesanya's kickboxing record was not too impressive. His last two fights were glory losses and he did not have any victories or even fights with any big names. Honestly, Adesanya's last wins over Tavares and Brunson are much more impressive than his kickboxing career.

Why don't they switch to soccer, there's more money there.

Stoika doesn't count? I actually heard about him....
So-so. Stoica has some good achievements such as Enfusion and SUPERKOMBAT championships but he also things like 4 in a row losses and losing in the first round of a last-man-standing Glory tournament (has never fought in Glory since)

@Julius_Caesar wait a minute...Combatpress puts Alex Pereira on #10 P4P.
And #1 MW.

And this is the guy Adesanya dominated in their last fight big time, before eating a hail mary.
Pereira is another good kickboxer but there are a few fighters you could argue deserve the P4P 10 spot before him. Once again not saying Adesanya is a bad kickboxer. He's just not among the best.

Pereira is another good kickboxer but there are a few fighters you could argue deserve the P4P 10 spot before him. Once again not saying Adesanya is a bad kickboxer. He's just not among the best.

Well, he really dominated Pereira there.
I'd say even if you put Pereira top 15 P4P, I'd put Adesanya top...30?

Is being top 30 kickboxer in the world not enough to be considered one of the best?
Kickboxing is THAT shallow?

Back