Robin van Roosmalen switches to MMA fulltime

Bellator should sign him

There's so much more money in mna. I don't understand why more kickboxer don't do this.

There's so much more money in mna. I don't understand why more kickboxer don't do this.
Because it's a totally different sport and some people really don't enjoy grappling or are just not good at it. Also, cultural differences.

Interesting to see where he goes.

Bellator makes the most sense imo, with their western europe plans and already having a lot of Dutch fighters signed like Gegard Mousasi, Costello van Steenis, Melvin Manhoef, Denise Kielholtz, Jorina Baars, Hesdy Gerges , Hatice Ozyurt (LMAO) and Pieter Buist.

Interesting to see where he goes.

Bellator makes the most sense imo, with their western europe plans and already having a lot of Dutch fighters signed like Gegard Mousasi, Costello van Steenis, Melvin Manhoef, Denise Kielholtz, Jorina Baars, Hesdy Gerges , Hatice Ozyurt (LMAO) and Pieter Buist.
They used to have a presence on Dutch tv a few years ago and using these people to gain an entry into the market in mainland Europe wouldn't be a bad idea. If they'd do a combined MMA/kickboxing card, they'd most definitely sell out.

They're starting to flock to mma. Adesanya - who wasn't particularly high level - made more money in a couple ufc fights than 99% of kickboxers made their whole lives.

Super excited about this! Now if Rico Verhoeven would do the same that would be amazing.

excellent news. nothing left to prove in Glory and with his high level kickboxing, black belt in Judo and with a good training camp he can do verry well for himself. would love to see him in Bellator. A few fights in Rizin would be fun aswell.

Love watching him fight. Always brings it. Always wanted to see him throw down with Jose Aldo.

Adesanya - who wasn't particularly high level - made more money in a couple ufc fights than 99% of kickboxers made their whole lives.

Interesting. Source?
The only reported UFC payout of Adesanya was 56K to show. Where can I find kickboxing payouts?

Bellator does seem like a good fit. they aren't opposed to fluffing his record up, and he could crush some cans in bellator KB. RVR is also a great dutch name; I know that coker mentioned he wanted to hold an event in Holland.

Great news.
Fight weight 145, maybe 155

Interesting. Source?
The only reported UFC payout of Adesanya was 56K to show. Where can I find kickboxing payouts?

You won't really find a perfectly reliable source for kickboxing payouts. but it's common knowledge they get paid shit - that's why they fight 10-15 times an year. Guys like van Roosmalen and Rico Verhoeven are the exception.

I think I read Adesanya made ~110k in a fight (probably 56k to show + 56k to win) and I believe only Rico is in that ballpark in kickboxing.

You won't really find a perfectly reliable source for kickboxing payouts. but it's common knowledge they get paid shit - that's why they fight 10-15 times an year. Guys like van Roosmalen and Rico Verhoeven are the exception.

I think I read Adesanya made ~110k in a fight (probably 56k to show + 56k to win) and I believe only Rico is in that ballpark in kickboxing.

Adesanya made 112k 56/56 2 fights ago. I think I saw somewhere he just signed a new deal though.

What about Glory 37? It went in LA, they have to release the payouts....

Back