Robin van Roosmalen MMA debut, the only fighter who can match Connor stand up?

Their are a lot of Dutch kick boxers who have been at the top of that food chain that just could not transition well to MMA

Just to be honest I had to google his name I have not freaking clue who he was

I like Van Roosmalen but I don't think he'll make the transition.

Gee, hyping up a relatively unknown fighter as the next great, who just happens to be from the same country you are posting from.

What a coincidence.

The only fighter who can match Conor ??????
What do u guys think Conor is ?

Gee, hyping up a relatively unknown fighter as the next great, who just happens to be from the same country you are posting from.

What a coincidence.

Like that wasn't the case with Connor just a few years ago.

What a coincidence.
I always thought Van Roosmalen was a very well known kickboxer??? I dont know, I thought he was but maybe not. this is wicked, I always like to hear when these top kickboxers try out MMA. still waiting on spongs next MMA fight, hopefully see him in the UFC atleast one time.

I always thought Van Roosmalen was a very well known kickboxer??? I dont know, I thought he was but maybe not. this is wicked, I always like to hear when these top kickboxers try out MMA. still waiting on spongs next MMA fight, hopefully see him in the UFC atleast one time.
They were talking about Spong's future on a Dutch site and apparently his next fight is gonna be a boxing match in Chechnya.

His stand-up is better than Conor's without a doubt.. but i fear the Dutch disease of being taken down and be a helpless fighter all of a sudden.

Wikipedia says he has a black belt in Judo. Sounds like he could be really good if he gives it a real go.

What a coincidence.

He isn't "relatively unknown". He is one of the 5 best kickboxers at 155lbs and at least on paper the best. He is only unknown to you ebcause you apparently don#t know shti about kickboxing.

His Grappling seemed liek it needs a lot of improvement but he still came back and won and it was his first fight no idea if he's serious about MMA though. Spong also tried MMA but now seems to go into boxing and many kickboxers had a few MMA fights but didn't switch properly

He isn't "relatively unknown".
In MMA, yes, he is.

I would bet that most MMA fans reading this have no idea who he is.

If this offends you, that's your own problem.

Back