Robin Black's Breakdown of UFC 202 Nate Diaz/Conor Mcgregor Keys to Victory

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Robin's breakdown of the upcoming fight, I have a love hate feels for Robin. I think he means well for the most part.

cool, I love Robin's breakdown

I used to like Robin Black better when I just read him. Still like his breakdowns though.

Yes. I hate the sig, I hate myself for losing it and I hate Mustache Aldo for kicking my man Edgar's ass.

Painful man I'm a huge Edgar fan too but you should've known the Aldo fight was a toss up. No safe money on that one.

He always makes good points
but his hype style is what it is

Robin's breakdown of the upcoming fight, I have a love hate feels for Robin. I think he means well for the most part.

I love that he is an emo star turned MMA fighter turned MMA analyst. what a crazy life. I dislike his content... nothing against that cocaine rush, I just prefer most other analysts to him.

I love that he is an emo star turned MMA fighter turned MMA analyst. what a crazy life. I dislike his content... nothing against that cocaine rush, I just prefer most other analysts to him.

I'm ok with it, he's passionate about the sport, so I'm willing to overlook most things, although his nut hugging of Mcgregor before his fall from grace was most egregious.

He's one of my mma punching bags. I like to make fun of him so I feel better about myself.

You're fuckin 50!! Cut your fuckin hair and act like a man!! You dress like Conor McGregor, but you look like Wayne Newton's crackhead brother. Fuck off with your phony energy.

I actually enjoy the videos, though.

15 seconds in and I'm wondering why the fuck he thinks he needs to speak in that manor.

15 seconds in and I'm wondering why the fuck he thinks he needs to speak in that manor.

Its his schitck, bro. But I do believe he truly loves the sport, I think he's more honest than Ariel.

I wish this guy and Ariel would strike down on the shore of an uncharted desert isle together.

Robin Black is a knobjockey, cant stand his videos

Back