Robin Black may be the worst analyst in MMA media....

Connor Ruebusch is the GOAT MMA analyst. Deserves more attention.

Oh yeah buddy, you can convert months into days and into seconds. Watch this video and tell me anything useful he had analysed except for Tyron has improved and Lawler is dangerous round 5. This is a man who uses "Flim-Flam" to describe a fighter and yet his videos get put on the UFC youtube channel. He isnt an analyst, he is a 55 year old man with the hair style of a 15 year old emo kid who sprouts nonsense. He is all fluff with no substance, and its a sham hat he thinks he could replace Rogan when he retires.
your analysis of Robin black is the worst analysis I've ever seen.

Black is all-right. I consider him one of the top analysts. Dan Hardy is the best though no question.

Guy's a clown. I can't believe he conned some fans into believing he is some sort of expert. I shouldn't bash a man's career like this but he is obnoxious and I still remember when he came on sherdog a decade ago crying like a b1tch before being run off.

This ontop of what he claimed about Ariel. "Gossip media are taxis. Fight analysts are Uber. It is what it is. He's a nice guy I hope it all works out for him."
Uhhh...what does that mean?

He's never estimated his own intelligence, he is just very eloquent which makes you feel dumb and inferior so you think he's rubbing it in.

Like poor people angry at someone who's well dressed...."You think you're better than me!?! :mad:"

Exactly. Well said, good Sir.

All analysts are a joke.
If you want to analyse something go study chemistry or some shit, MMA isn't rocket science.

there are nuances that some analysts catch that are interesting to the more than casual fan

Besides the content of his analysis, I just can't stand the method in which he delivers it in.

Granted, I haven't this most recent one, but if it's anything like the one he did prior, I'm sure he's acting like an out of breath, eccentric fucking weirdo.

All MMA analysts/commentators are hit or moss but I think that's the nature of the sport too.

He's more hit than he is miss and I like the enthusiasm that he brings into his commentary.

He can be a little pretentious and sometimes he talks out of his ass but a commentator with in-ring experience is invaluable.

Most retired fighters can't be good commentators/analysts because of brain damage but he's a commentator first and a fighter second and that's a good background.

He's never estimated his own intelligence, he is just very eloquent which makes you feel dumb and inferior so you think he's rubbing it in.

Like poor people angry at someone who's well dressed...."You think you're better than me!?! :mad:"
@CerebralKnievel is a huge cunt and one of the biggest haters on this site

xelusn.jpg

Robin Black is the worst. He was a joke of a fighter and he was a joke of a musician. I threw a bottle full of water and sand at him and his shit band (robin black and the intergalactic rock stars) at edge fest 2001. I was happy when this asshat clown went away and i wish he'd stay gone. Fuck him.

Haha, my pleasure, I watched a ton of much music in the 90's. My understanding is that they went full MTV in the mid 2000's and just played lots of reality TV.

While I did just dump on Robin Black's music (really didn't like it). I actually like his MMA related work and respect that he's an analyst with actual in-ring experience.
Who did the Pepsi Power Hour?

Robin is not the worst, or the best. He's alright. Kind of a dick.. Most of these guys are.

TS is comparing the details covered in a 5min video to a 30min one.

Black is terrible. Conor huggers latch onto him because they believe the bullshit Robin spews about Conor.

As to those giving him credibility because he picked Holm over Rousey, he also picked McMann and Zingano over Rousey, and has picked all of Anderson Silva's opponents to win since Rich Franklin. He literally picked against Anderson every time, does Chris Weidman winning all of a sudden give Robin credibility?

Back