Robin Black may be the worst analyst in MMA media....

Yeah Robin is not good. I gave him a chance for a bit after I got over the fact that his voice is the most annoying thing that's ever happened in the world but I really shouldn't have

He's one of the best around, but hopefully won't be Rogan's successor. Too eccentric, sounds high all the time. That leads to emotional hyperbole which I just can't listen to. Some wacko describing what the best fighters around do. Live. Rogan operates in the realm of reality, high or not.

Met him several times, I have trained next to him.. I wouldnt say he isnt a nice guy, he is very easy to talk to but he thinks highly of himself without a doubt.... All and all not a bad dude but sorta lame lol

I don't like him but my list of MMA media personalities that I like is very select. I like Ariel, Bas and Mauro, anyone else I'm kind of indifferent too. Rogan has his moments too I guess.

He's certainly the most disturbing to look at.

Ariel's tears must have really moved you.
next time u speak his name put some respek on it

CMA28RYWEAAX1DZ.jpg

You can tell Robin wrote that before he went on air. It doesn't feel natural at all and sounds canned.

His Breakdowns are entertaining, short, and insightful. Perfect for the casual fan.

Youre right about there not being much substance in THIS analysis. Typically, he mixes fight psychology AND technical analysis pretty well.

That said, there's nothing to actually criticize about what he DID say. You chose to focus on his slang and appearance isntead of anything that matters, which most of his detractors seem to do.

Robin Black is a great analyst... who cares if you disagree with what he says. He's knowledgeable nd enthusiastic, whats not to like?

I personally find his style kind of annoying. More substance and less flash would be nice.

While I agree he can be too enthusiastic at times. I would rather watch 4-5 minutes of Robin Black, than 10+ minutes of Dan Hardy and his partner, their tone of voices bore me and put me to sleep. It's hard to stay engaged with them.

Back