Robin Black may be the worst analyst in MMA media....

I like them both. Hardy and Black are both good.

Aw muchmusic.

Thanks for the memories brother. Rick the temp, Master T, playing actual music videos instead of stupidness.
Haha, my pleasure, I watched a ton of much music in the 90's. My understanding is that they went full MTV in the mid 2000's and just played lots of reality TV.

While I did just dump on Robin Black's music (really didn't like it). I actually like his MMA related work and respect that he's an analyst with actual in-ring experience.

I've grappled with him extensively at Xtreme Couture in Etobicoke and his grappling is terrible.

Yet you watch everything he does, TS

At least he is the best hairdresser out of all analysts. or is he?

First of all, who gives a fuck what he looks like. In what way is that relevant to anything?

Secondly, you're comparing a 4 minute video to a 29 minute video. One is extremely in depth, the other is a short, quick round up of what to look for.

I follow him on Twitter. He's not congratulating himself. He's putting out his content and he's thanking fans for the support. This guy literally spends entire days thanking fans personally because he's an incredibly down to earth person who likely greatly appreciates the support he's receiving and doesn't take it for granted.

I like Robin Black. He's clearly obsessed with the sport and he does his best to educate people.

Get over yourself, tc. Stop being a miserable twat.

he is quite a character, energetic and fun to watch

I don't mind listening to him from time to time

He's never estimated his own intelligence, he is just very eloquent which makes you feel dumb and inferior so you think he's rubbing it in.

Like poor people angry at someone who's well dressed...."You think you're better than me!?! :mad:"

Watch out. Angry person who disagrees with my opinion of a guy who personally means nothing to either of us must vent his impotent rage with unnecessary and highly inaccurate insults.

Robin Black is actually one of the better analysts in the game. He's a little eccentric, sure, but he's great at his job.

true story. My band opened for his band back in the day. He was a nice dude.

First of all, who gives a fuck what he looks like. In what way is that relevant to anything?

Secondly, you're comparing a 4 minute video to a 29 minute video. One is extremely in depth, the other is a short, quick round up of what to look for.

I follow him on Twitter. He's not congratulating himself. He's putting out his content and he's thanking fans for the support. This guy literally spends entire days thanking fans personally because he's an incredibly down to earth person who likely greatly appreciates the support he's receiving and doesn't take it for granted.

I like Robin Black. He's clearly obsessed with the sport and he does his best to educate people.

Get over yourself, tc. Stop being a miserable twat.

Boo hoo you like watching him in his suits talk about nonsense surrounding fights but not the actual fight himself. You feel proud he retweeted you or something?

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Dude that's a video where he's getting paid to hype the fight. He's usually very charismatic, but even way more dramatically in this video. You should watch more of his material in different contexts.

Watch out. Angry person who disagrees with my opinion of a guy who personally means nothing to either of us must vent his impotent rage with unnecessary and highly inaccurate insults.

No rage here, just a stranger trying to help you better yourself buddy. Either catch yourself projecting or don't, it's up to you.

Haha, my pleasure, I watched a ton of much music in the 90's. My understanding is that they went full MTV in the mid 2000's and just played lots of reality TV.

While I did just dump on Robin Black's music (really didn't like it). I actually like his MMA related work and respect that he's an analyst with actual in-ring experience.
Does Much Music even exist any more? I recall when they branched out to multiple different channels dedicated to specific genres, but I don't know if those still exist. Or even Much More Music.

I used to hate Robin Black and his music. Used to turn the channel when he came on. I thought he was gross.

With that said, I love his MMA work that I've seen. I don't have the Fight Network, but the stuff I see online, his enthusiasm is fun. His enthusiasm is on the level of Joe Rogan, and it's one of the things that makes Joe great at commentary, is that he's genuinely excited to be there and watch fights.

I think Kenny, Hardy and Stann are all great but they do lack the enthusiasm and excitement that Joe and Robin have.

No rage here, just a stranger trying to help you better yourself buddy. Either catch yourself projecting or don't, it's up to you.

Nice job, attempting to backpedal from your entirely superfluous position in this conversation.

I enjoy him and wholeheartedly disagree with you, TS.

Hardy is a great analyst, no question.

Back