Robin Black may be the worst analyst in MMA media....

kenCs

Couches, couches, couches which one should I pick?
Banned
Reaction score

Oh yeah buddy, you can convert months into days and into seconds. Watch this video and tell me anything useful he had analysed except for Tyron has improved and Lawler is dangerous round 5. This is a man who uses "Flim-Flam" to describe a fighter and yet his videos get put on the UFC youtube channel. He isnt an analyst, he is a 55 year old man with the hair style of a 15 year old emo kid who sprouts nonsense. He is all fluff with no substance, and its a sham hat he thinks he could replace Rogan when he retires.

This ontop of what he claimed about Ariel. "Gossip media are taxis. Fight analysts are Uber. It is what it is. He's a nice guy I hope it all works out for him." and retweeting positive comments towards him. No one is as narcissistic and completely ignorant to how shit his work is than Black. Heck go on his twitter page and its filled to the brim with him patting himself on the back by retweeting how good he is.

Now this is real analysis by Hardy. The technical aspect of the game and none of the damn fluff.

Maybe.

But he's also one of the only MMA analysts that picked Holly over Ronda. so I'll give him that.

Fun fact, Robin Black was the lead singer of an awful glam rock band in Canada in the late 90's that had a few "hits".

No idea how he got into MMA but he actually did some fights. 4-5 record.

I'll give you one point. Hardy is absolutely fantastic on fight analyst and seems very comfortable in front of the mic. More Hardy.

Hes not the best, but hes not bad. Just goes overboard sometimes with the hyperbole and metaphors.

EDIT agree with previous comments about Hardy being the best

Nonsense bro.

HOT LAVA HOT LAVA HOT LAVA

His metaphors are vomit-inducing, and his inflated estimate of his own intelligence is laughable. I've never managed to listen to his nonsense for longer than a second or two.

Fun fact, Robin Black was the lead singer of an awful glam rock band in Canada in the late 90's that had a few "hits".

No idea how he got into MMA but he actually did some fights. 4-5 record.

Define "hits"

robinblack.jpg

All analysts are a joke.
If you want to analyse something go study chemistry or some shit, MMA isn't rocket science.

There's always contrarians, the concesus is he's one of the very best.
#MysticBlack

His metaphors are vomit-inducing, and his inflated estimate of his own intelligence is laughable. I've never managed to listen to his nonsense for longer than a second or two.

He's never estimated his own intelligence, he is just very eloquent which makes you feel dumb and inferior so you think he's rubbing it in.

Like poor people angry at someone who's well dressed...."You think you're better than me!?! :mad:"

someone dig up his past on sherdog, about being a salty little kid

Hahahah, the type of "hit" that has a video played semi-regularly on much music...Likely to satisfy some sort of cancon rock requirement. The band, IMO, did not rock.

Aw muchmusic.

Thanks for the memories brother. Rick the temp, Master T, playing actual music videos instead of stupidness.

robyn black shading helwani is laughable
the dude can barely pass as an adult

I've never been a fan of the guy. Mainly cause his voice gets on my nerves.

Back