Robin Black just lost credibility. Picked Bisping to beat Silva.

only way i can see Bisping winning this is via a close decision

Point is you threw out his Holly Holm prediction as if you were demonstrating how accurate his picks are.
My point was that its an example of what most people call a risky pick, turning out to be right. This aint Matt Serra vs GSP. Its not that far fetched for a circling jabbing cardio machine to out point a 40 year old fighter. And the betting lines agree.

Im not sure why his pick is even a thread topic. Are there Robin Black haters and I stepped into a pseudo bashing thread? Or is this really that controversial?

This is why athletes of any sport often hate the "experts". They give themselves way too much credit when their ability to predict is no better than your grandma filling out an NCAA tournament bracket. But these guys just continue to make strong predictions and ignore everything they have gotten wrong. That's okay for lowly sherdog members, but not if it's your chosen profession!

lol I don't consider mma media to be expert analysts.

You have to have a pretty good track and good insight like Cruz to be considered one.

4-5 Robin Black definitely isn't.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Robin-Black-35433

Last edited:
He also picked belfort, leities, forrest, & Okami over Silva. He picked Okami by tko. Let that sink in.

RB also had Holly Holm beating Rousey.
I'll bet a lot of people were in disbelief back then too.
Bisping may not win, but RB knows his shit.

No wonder you bums never learn anything about what you're watching. As soon as someone says one thing you don't like, you think everything that has come from their mouths before or after is garbage even when they have a lot of noteworthy and knowledgeable things to share. Where was the "Robin Black just gained credibility" thread after all the correct picks he's made? No where to be found because there's only negativity on your mind.

All that being said, everyone is wrong sometimes. Anderson's going to finish Bisping.

We just had a thread about this, you know, when the tweet happened two days ago.

A crybaby Brazilian making a thread about someone picking against Brazilian fighter, is something new about that?

Gotta remember this when Silva dominates.

Bisping has always been the poor bloke's Rich Franklin imo. Silva will have a field day with him

lol I don't consider mma media to be expert analysts.

You have to have a pretty good track and good insight like Cruz to be considered one.

4-5 Robin Black definitely isn't.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Robin-Black-35433
To be fair to Robin Black, he's no worse than the analysts in every other major sport. It's just an epidemic. They make new predictions each day as if they never took a moment to reflect on how poorly they are at doing it.

anybody that can make it through this travesty↓, in it's entirety, earns a satchel of biscuits

I've been doing my darndest to avoid this dude's output for awhile now...

Robin strikes me as a bit of an idiot when it comes to MMA, especially when it comes to Conor. I have to mute my tv anytime he talks about the guy because any sort of logic goes out the window and ya.. it's bad. Like Rogan Ronda bad, anytime I hear him talk on the Fight Network about Conor I just laugh, sounds like a total fan boy.

That old saying that a broken clock is still right twice a day will apply to Robin Black should Bisping win.
robin-black.jpg

Robin knows his shit, but even he can't predict that Bisping would start talking to Herb and kneed in the head, i think he would have won anyway, maybe by stoppage.

Lot's of crow to be eating in this thread.

Back