Robin Black : Cody Garbrandt is in a mental gun fight with a pointed stick

up-1robin_black.jpg

He can just call him dumb instead. Hot lava hot lava.

Looks like Robin has toned it down a little bit. That suits him.

Honestly, who the fuck is he to say shit like that?

I actually wish / hope Cody gives him a hiding for it.
He goes in on Cody being mentally ill equipped to deal with Cruz's massive intellect for like 10 minutes. It's a little funny, because I think that he's fanboying over Dom with most of his points.

So basically he's saying that Cody is in a pillow fight with a thorn bush?

Fuck this nonsense, just fight and get it over with.

He goes in on Cody being mentally ill equipped to deal with Cruz's massive intellect for like 10 minutes. It's a little funny, because I think that he's fanboying over Dom with most of his points.

I agree.

The guy seems half retarded himself.

Robin Black is annoying. He's assuming that an angry Cody is going to do something stupid in a fight. If you piss someone off that knows how to fight angry, or someone that can dispose of that anger before they fight, it isn't helping you. I'm sure people have tried to get under Cody's skin in the past.

Edit: as others have said, Robin is a complete fanboy over successful fighters and this is just another example.

Robin Black is annoying. He's assuming that an angry Cody is going to do something stupid in a fight. If you piss someone off that knows how to fight angry, or someone that can dispose of that anger before they fight, it isn't helping you. I'm sure people have tried to get under Cody's skin in the past.

Edit: as others have said, Robin is a complete fanboy over successful fighters and this is just another example.

Well, Cruz is every "experts" favorite fighter. I think it's because he's got one of the largest tool boxes in the sport so he's fun to watch and breakdown. But they turn that into somehow portraying him as a nearly perfect fighter with no flaws

Seriously watch some of these guys, Cruz will throw a sloppy punch and they'll explain it away by saying "That's just part of the technique". I get it, Cruz is a unique fighter who I personally find very exciting. But it's like they're mesmerized by him, he's had some close close fights and moments in fights - he's not dominating every second of every round when he fights elite competition. And now it's extended to his verbal warfare as well, it's genius and perfect apparently. with no flaws.

Robin "Flim flam gay emo loser turd" Black needs to go jump off a bridge somewhere.

He is in the cage with his fists while dom is in the cage with his dance shoes

Robin Black "so are you doing this on purpose to get into codys head"
Cruz "No what are you talking about?"
Robin Black "listen i know cruz better than himself i know what hes doing on purpose"

alright bro we get you're an analysts but stfu

Back