Robin Black Breakdown - is Connor the GOAT?

itsnormal

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Great breakdown. A comparison between Connor and other goats.
Enjoy

[YT]watch?v=tOIEC6bCX-M[/YT]

Here's Robin Black's prediction for Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin for Sherdog's pro picks.

Robin Black:Let

He always had something against Anderson (which I have no idea what it was/is) when he was doing the pro picks, pretty sure every fight he picked against Anderson.

Just looked it up and I didn't know that. He really must have something against the guy.

Everybody gets it wrong at some point. I'm pretty sure he highly regrets that prediction now and he's learnt a lot since then

There's getting it wrong, and then there's that..

This man is full of shit. His fight breakdowns are like listening to a 10 year old talk.

What kind of Goat is the Goat really, is he a Alpine Goat, Angora Goat, Bilberry Goat or a Toggenburg Goat

Cheer's for link. I actually don't mind Robin Black, he's a funny wee man. Unintentional maybe sure, but I lawl each time I watch him.

Damn that's embarrassing in hindsight

If you think that's bad then you should see some of his other Anderson Silva ones. He thought Patrick Cote was going to beat Silva

Hahaha, you know? I don't hate it.

if Connor does go down as an all-time great, a striking wizard with a lesser ground game like Anderson is the person to compare it to.

I try not to judge books by their cover... but goddamn it, what the fuck is up with the hair cuts of MMA analysts? You're a grown ass man, what the fuck are you doing sporting some faux-Dragon Ball Z hair style? I'm not even going to talk about that shirt and the diamond stud in his ear.

Robin Black's not the only one (Jordan Breen, I'm looking at you). They dress like teenagers in the late 90s and I just cannot take them seriously.

Level of competition beaten should be the biggest factor when determining GOAT status but it is not. For most GOAT translates to my favorite fighter. I did not look at this because he is not even close to being the greatest of all time.

In no particular order Fedor, Silva, GSP and Jones can be looked at as the greatest of all time. 5-10 years from now maybe we will be talking about him but he needs to beat the best and stay on top.

Aldo is also a GOAT candidate.

Last edited:
If you think that's bad then you should see some of his other Anderson Silva ones. He thought Patrick Cote was going to beat Silva

In fairness, Anderson's win over Cote was pretty 'flukey.'

I kid; I kid.

Relax.

Back