Media Roberts: beef with Weaver is very personal, nothing I hate more then a dog abuser

why does Brok Weaver look like an 85 year old man? Benjamin Button disease?

Sounds like he was kidding about his and the neighbour's dog getting into a fight of their own accord.

Meh... dogs fight. That’s one way they communicate. Humans do the same too.

The irony here is hilarious because these two will do exactly that tonight.

These two make conscious choices. People breed and abuse their dogs to toughen them up and then force them to fight. If you see these as similar, you're a dimwit. Consent - look it up.

These two make conscious choices. People breed and abuse their dogs to toughen them up and then force them to fight. If you see these as similar, you're a dimwit. Consent - look it up.

Why do you get triggered so quickly and resort to calling people names? Lol

I’m very familiar with dogs.

There are dog fights at dog parks daily. These are animals and they communicate displeasure or anger via their mouth and teeth.

I’ve seen plenty of dogs injured on a walk or at the dog part or even breaking through a yard and attacking another dog. It’s pretty common.

I agree people purposely fighting dogs is wrong but that’s not the case the majority of time.

I was wondering why Roberts was acting like a douche at the weigh ins, but knowing the story... war fucking Roberts!

TBF that dog doesn't look like it was in a fight, at least not a serious one, there's blood but I don't see any damage on him, you'd think if the dogs were going at it for real, like they wanted to see which dog is tougher, there would be more damage on them, honestly didn't read the whole thing though

So fuck Brok Weaver then.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I hate that shit too.

I hope Roberts punishes him tonight.

I don't know who the fuck these dudes are but this makes me at least somewhat interested in watching this fight! Maybe someone will sneak in a homemade shank in to the octagon or something interesting.

Back