Roberto Satoshi Souza - Flying Attacks & Guard Highlight

Were you using the RDLR to set up the three point? Or which sweep were you doing?

The RDLR sweep as seen in the video

We've done it in class for when they step backwards and leave that foot there ready to be chopped.

such a great sweep...here check this GIF

854825038.gif

also check out this article
http://webjiujitsu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/examining-satoshi-souzas-weapons-of.html

Last edited:
It did thanks- don't know if your in my area Chicago, but Satoshi will be at my gym for a week starting the 4th and we have open mats on Saturdays from 1130-130.

no dude! sadly enough :( would like to train with him

You can ask him questions about the sweeps!

ask him if he's seen this highlight video :)

hoped the GIF helped

I also appreciated the GIF- what do you have for the sweeps from 1:49 - 1:55? Looks like some type of explosive Shaolin sweep?

This is the closest guy I found yet to what I hope my game could look like- what does he have for top game?

If you say emphasis on technical or S mount... my future is sealed!

I also appreciated the GIF- what do you have for the sweeps from 1:49 - 1:55? Looks like some type of explosive Shaolin sweep?

This is the closest guy I found yet to what I hope my game could look like- what does he have for top game?

i heard it be called a "coin flip" sweep.
785628080.gif

Youre gonna have to wait for the next Satoshi HL! emphasis on the usual chokes from mount, armbars, cross collar chokes, clock chokes.

that coin flip/shaolin sweep aint going to save you frrom the presh bro :icon_twis...

I am glad you found a game you could start basing off of, gives me something to study to learn how to crush you with. You need to add that reverse dlr to technical stand up sweep stat

Back