Roberto Duran's Son has said his father has tested positive for Covid

Have you known anyone with it? I dont. I'm in the first hotspot.
My drummers sister had it. Works in a nursing home. She said it was like having any cold.

Go Manos de piedra.

Oh no, not Duran. I hope his symptoms stay mild and that he gets well soon.

jesus, that sounds like a lot of people, what region of the country are you in? I have customers in mercer Island with an elderly mother in one of the resthomes over there, I asked about her last week, she's fine and i guess her rest home wasn't hit too hard but that's right near the first spot in the country that got everyone's attention.

I am currently in Houston Texas but mostly live in Monterrey, Mexico, coincidentally both places were hit very similarly and right now both Texas and Nuevo León are being hit with new spikes. Nuevo León was one of the better places in Mexico for covid but things have been getting worse much like they are in Texas, although for different reasons.

In Texas they reopened when they shouldn’t, in Nuevo León they took good measures (compared to the rest of the country, still not good enough) which slowed everything down, so right now we are only hitting the top of the curve down there, while other states in Mexico are already on the way down after being hit pretty hard.

I actually have a flight down there on Sunday and will be locking myself down in my house for 15 days after arriving.

I am glad the elderly woman you said is fine, they are the ones we need to protect the most.

Still, I believe the whole thing is taken a bit out of proportion. Yes of course it is bad but I wonder how many people have it that have no idea they do.

I am currently in Houston Texas but mostly live in Monterrey, Mexico, coincidentally both places were hit very similarly and right now both Texas and Nuevo León are being hit with new spikes. Nuevo León was one of the better places in Mexico for covid but things have been getting worse much like they are in Texas, although for different reasons.

In Texas they reopened when they shouldn’t, in Nuevo León they took good measures (compared to the rest of the country, still not good enough) which slowed everything down, so right now we are only hitting the top of the curve down there, while other states in Mexico are already on the way down after being hit pretty hard.

I actually have a flight down there on Sunday and will be locking myself down in my house for 15 days after arriving.

I am glad the elderly woman you said is fine, they are the ones we need to protect the most.

Still, I believe the whole thing is taken a bit out of proportion. Yes of course it is bad but I wonder how many people have it that have no idea they do.
it's all new territory for us, we still don't know very much. that is the problem with the fauci's and experts telling us not to wear masks one day and require them the next. Not fun to rely on people who seem to want to play games like that. So, I do think plenty of manipulation has been going on because, well.., People like to manipulate other people with fear. I still think Bob Dylan is right, this is just the beginning of things to come and most of us aren't prepared at all.

My drummers sister had it. Works in a nursing home. She said it was like having any cold.
interesting, hope she didn't spread it. I've heard varying stories, mainly from online, so, firsthand I know nothing. wouldn't mind keeping it that way.

interesting, hope she didn't spread it. I've heard varying stories, mainly from online, so, firsthand I know nothing. wouldn't mind keeping it that way.
The nursing home she worked in was linked to almost all the cases in my county. So far, we haven't really been hammered by coronavirus up here. Its shown up in quite a few nursing homes and assisted living facilities. We wouldn't have bad numbers up here at all if not for the nursing home infections.

I was really sick in January ...took me two weeks to fully recover, but the first two days were like hell... Still wonder if that was covid.

Good thing I'm athletic and never smoked a cigarette in my life. I think that helps.

I was really sick in January ...took me two weeks to fully recover, but the first two days were like hell... Still wonder if that was covid.

Good thing I'm athletic and never smoked a cigarette in my life. I think that helps.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back