1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »

Roberto Duran's Son has said his father has tested positive for Covid

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Stormtrooper85, Jun 25, 2020.

1. C0NCH3TO Gold Belt

Duran via ko.

Hook2daliver likes this.
  2. Seano Hands of bone

My drummers sister had it. Works in a nursing home. She said it was like having any cold.

3. Hook2daliver White Belt

hands of stone will KO covid. my prayers go out to him and his family.

cagerageforever likes this.
  4. Hagler Man of wealth and taste

Go Manos de piedra.

5. NortheastPhilly Orange Belt

Oh no, not Duran. I hope his symptoms stay mild and that he gets well soon.

6. BoxingMMA Brown Belt

I am currently in Houston Texas but mostly live in Monterrey, Mexico, coincidentally both places were hit very similarly and right now both Texas and Nuevo León are being hit with new spikes. Nuevo León was one of the better places in Mexico for covid but things have been getting worse much like they are in Texas, although for different reasons.

In Texas they reopened when they shouldn’t, in Nuevo León they took good measures (compared to the rest of the country, still not good enough) which slowed everything down, so right now we are only hitting the top of the curve down there, while other states in Mexico are already on the way down after being hit pretty hard.

I actually have a flight down there on Sunday and will be locking myself down in my house for 15 days after arriving.

I am glad the elderly woman you said is fine, they are the ones we need to protect the most.

Still, I believe the whole thing is taken a bit out of proportion. Yes of course it is bad but I wonder how many people have it that have no idea they do.

mozfonky likes this.
  7. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

it's all new territory for us, we still don't know very much. that is the problem with the fauci's and experts telling us not to wear masks one day and require them the next. Not fun to rely on people who seem to want to play games like that. So, I do think plenty of manipulation has been going on because, well.., People like to manipulate other people with fear. I still think Bob Dylan is right, this is just the beginning of things to come and most of us aren't prepared at all.

BoxingMMA likes this.
  8. mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

interesting, hope she didn't spread it. I've heard varying stories, mainly from online, so, firsthand I know nothing. wouldn't mind keeping it that way.

9. White Trunks Black Trim Damn Casual

10. Seano Hands of bone

The nursing home she worked in was linked to almost all the cases in my county. So far, we haven't really been hammered by coronavirus up here. Its shown up in quite a few nursing homes and assisted living facilities. We wouldn't have bad numbers up here at all if not for the nursing home infections.

11. NortheastPhilly Orange Belt

Honestly I’m gutted. Get well soon champ.

12. defjaam Kubrat Pulev Belt

I was really sick in January ...took me two weeks to fully recover, but the first two days were like hell... Still wonder if that was covid.

Good thing I'm athletic and never smoked a cigarette in my life. I think that helps.

13. LEWIS540 .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: