robert will finish kevin

i think he's good, but all these people saying he's the next dominant Anderson Silva level champion are a bit off the rails

Silva dominated his opponents and never really had fire fights or wars

Whittaker has already been in two wars with Yoel
People who say he is the next anderson silva are stupid.

Are you not sold on woodley or holloway ?
Woodley, Yes. Holloway, No.
XaDsetj.gif

Robert should win this fight pretty convincingly. Kelvin's toughness will only prolong the beating.

i think he's good, but all these people saying he's the next dominant Anderson Silva level champion are a bit off the rails

Silva dominated his opponents and never really had fire fights or wars

Whittaker has already been in two wars with Yoel
Silva had much easier competition and Yoel now would beat any version of Anderson. I do agree that he isn't near the level of dominance. He has so many hard fights ahead of him. Kelvin, Luke, Israel, Costa, Jacare 2 maybe Yoel fucking 3.

robert has too much for young kevin imo.

robert does better in the later rounds than kevin who mostly fades from fighting way taller and heavier fights like weidman.

kevins only hope is too finish robert in the 1st or 2nd but after that roberts kickboxing and boxing will takeover and eventually get the tko/or sub win.
Presuming you are talking about
KelVin
202_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.0.jpg

not Kevin
kevin-kimbo-slice-ferguson-6.jpg

How is it YOUNG Kelvin when he and Whittaker are both 27 years of age and within 10 months of each other?

I do give Whittaker the edge in this fight but Kelvin is a live Dog in this fight.

Rob has better standup imo and is a strong young dude. He should be able to keep Kelvin at bay, maybe even get a stoppage

There is probably a 0.1% chance that Whittaker will finish Kelvin.

Kelvin's chin has survived Woodley's bombs and hasn't cracked so far. Whittaker's chin on the other hand.....

I like the matchup....love the matchup.

Alwasy wanted to see two tough young dudes meet up....Robert Whitaker vs Kelvin Gastelum...

I love this fight!!
If we all take a step back and look at it , it's something we haven't seen, may not again; two guys in their prime, who moved up in weight fighting for the belt.. They're both studs. And hopefully, thet will start a bigger trend weight cutting isn't necessarily an advantage .
Can't wait to watch this one.

Whittaker is a better overall fighter but I have a feeling Gastelum will get it done.

Either way, i'm sure it's going to be an awesome fight.

Robert still has dain bramage from Yoel's ape smeshing. Kelvin will land a crisp one on his chin. 2 of my favorite fighters so it hurts to see one lose

Good battle between young guns
Dont be surprised if kevin takes it

FirstCraftyKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Dont know how Bobby got to this unstoppable elite status. But obligatory.

I want to support the Aussie, but for some reason his recent fight with Romero has really put doubt into me. Kelvin might pull of a huge upset and we could see the title being traded a fair bit once Kelvin pulls off an upset.

Kelvin might just finish Robert.. probably drop him or tko there.. sub might be there too

The wars from yoel might have shorten Robert's mma life

lol unless the champ turned into a great wrestler overnight, Kelvin will make short work of him. Kelvin by TKO.

Presuming you are talking about
KelVin
202_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.0.jpg

not Kevin
kevin-kimbo-slice-ferguson-6.jpg

How is it YOUNG Kelvin when he and Whittaker are both 27 years of age and within 10 months of each other?

I do give Whittaker the edge in this fight but Kelvin is a live Dog in this fight.

Nope, he means young Kevin
Home-Alone.png

And I agree with him 100%, Whittaker would smash this little shit

Back