robert will finish kevin

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
robert has too much for young kevin imo.

robert does better in the later rounds than kevin who mostly fades from fighting way taller and heavier fights like weidman.

kevins only hope is too finish robert in the 1st or 2nd but after that roberts kickboxing and boxing will takeover and eventually get the tko/or sub win.

cant say who gets it done for certain, but it will be a great fight between two young guys for the belt.

Whitaker at 100% should make short work of Kelvin... not that I don't give him a chance but Bobby Knuckle is top-tier and Kelvin isn't a world beater.

Kelvin is really crafty and pretty tough too. I think he makes it to a decision and because of his awkward style he might even win. I'd like to see Whittaker finish him though that would be awesome.

Other way around in my opinion

Leaky chin after Romero war

Anyone else not sold on Whittaker? I know, I know, he "beat" Yoel twice but for some reason I'm not on the bandwagon yet.

I think these two losses are precluding me from becoming a full blown fan boy Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 8.33.02 PM.png

Anyone else not sold on Whittaker? I know, I know he "beat" Yoel twice but for some reason I'm not on the bandwagon yet.

I think these two losses are precluding me from becoming a full blown fan boy View attachment 475411
Kelvin has 1 touch power that Yoel doesn’t have in his hands

Also Whittaker took tons of damage in those fights. He might be chinny now

I could see Kelvin dropping him

I like Bobby Knuckles and i want him to win, but he eats a lot of heavy strikes and could get KOed by the fast hands of Kelvin. He just survived his last fight with Romero.

Skill wise whittaker has him everywhere, far more diverse striker and can probably take him down too. Not to say gastelum cant land that one two, but whittaker goes into fights with master gameplans and should be able to avoid it. Cant. Fucken. Wait.

Anyone else not sold on Whittaker? I know, I know, he "beat" Yoel twice but for some reason I'm not on the bandwagon yet.

I think these two losses are precluding me from becoming a full blown fan boy View attachment 475411
Nearly every really good, or even great fighter has early losses.

I dont see this an easy fight for either. Bobbys ma boi but Kelvin is awesome. Cant wait!

Kind of shit that would stop you. He hasn't lost since then. 4 years back dude. Jump on the train!

i think he's good, but all these people saying he's the next dominant Anderson Silva level champion are a bit off the rails

Silva dominated his opponents and never really had fire fights or wars

Whittaker has already been in two wars with Yoel

Losses from 4 years ago in another weight class is precluding you? With Robert being as young as he is?

I don't understand. Robert is as legit as they come.

cant say who gets it done for certain, but it will be a great fight between two young guys for the belt.
giphy-14.gif

I agree

Whittaker is the better fighter

Guys who have iron chins and big power are never easy fights though

Back