News Robert Whittaker Would Like To Fight Darren Till In London

I think it's gotta be the Kelvin fight first. I like Till vs Cannonier although it's my belief that no one in the division wants anything to do with Jared.

If he beats robert is that title shot talk

Perfect fight for both at the present time? I think so.

Lol at calling till an easy win
I picked him to beat Kelvin. Never thought he was easy. But I think Whittaker does. Gave him all that praise after his mw debut just to turn around and ask to fight him. Hmmmm

The last two years there has been an Australian PPV in February. If that trend continues...

UFC 247
Adesanya vs Cannonier or Romero
Whittaker vs Till or Gastelum
Hooker vs Cerrone or Felder

"Robert Whittaker isn’t looking for an easy route back to the top."

Well.. That kind of is taking the easy route. Cannonier and Gastelum are both more dangerous matchups.

Actually, everyone in the top 7 is a more dangerous matchup than Till imo

Did you not watch last week's card?

Say what you will about Till being the easiest fight in the top 10... This fight presents an amazing opportunity for Till but much less for Bobby.
If till wins, he has the last two guys to challenge for the title. That catapults him to top of the contender heap especially with Costa being out.
For Bobby, a win is good but doesn't really send him anywhere closer to title contention.
And till isn't exactly a tuneup fight for anyone.

let's see if MMA finally works
Till>Wonderboy>Whitaker

I’d prefer till vs Romero with winner getting title shot .... but that’s a good fight ... I’d watch lol

Ballsy call-out by Bobby based on MMAmath

Whittaker is only an 80% win rate, pretty crazy to think about.

Wha? Why should Romero get the next shot?
Because if he doesn't everyone will always question Izzy's reign. The ufc has given title shots to people coming off losses before, Yoel deserves that special treatment imo.

Back