Robert Whittaker vs Ryan Bader - who wins?

Whittaker used to fight at WW now at MW, Bader is a full sized LHW who was able to beat HW recently, not the top HW's tho, but still, size difference is too much in this case imo, Bader should be able to outgrapple Whittaker if it ever happens.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o1u7bpI7DV1rvhu1ro3_400.gif

<36>
Yeah Man, because Robert witaker is a good as jones in grappling and hits as hard as rumble Johnson.

Oh and his timing and precision are prime machida-esque.

get your head out of your ass, He got ko'd cold by thompson who just got ko'd Cold by a LW.

Of course he did.

No one benefits more than him of posting fake pictures where he's "jacked" as hell. Makes it easier to get sponsorships and supplement deals etc., which he seems to have gotten after his "transformation."

Plus he's juiced to the gills

I can see how you got dub yellows so quick...

So he photoshopped this video as well?

The man is talented. Marvel definitely needs to sign him to do special effects for their next movie.

giphy.gif

vs

tumblr_nagepi1liD1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Let's say this fight takes place at Light Heavyweight

I think Whittaker knocks him out with a vicious counter punch. Ryan's chin has been shattered multiple times and I know a sharp, fluid counterstriker like Robert Whittaker can do it too. Whittaker has elite takedown defense and fantastic cardio that would nullify Bader's size advantage and keep the fight where he wants it.

Whittaker via 2nd round KO is my pick

BADER by BAPE

Bader would beat Whittaker's ass.

LOL I understand Whittaker used to fight at 170 but he has filled out a lot since then. Bader will definitely be bigger but I never ever thought he was that good sooo.... I'll pick Whittaker for being more well rounded. 29-28 Rob.

Whittaker for sure. Yoel can't even effectively wrestle Whittaker, Bader won't. Bader's striking has improved a lot but it's still not close to the level Whittaker is on.

I like Whittaker if it's at 205

Bader looks quicker at Heavyweight, his double legs against Mitrione were surprisingly explosive

Whittaker for sure. Yoel can't even effectively wrestle Whittaker, Bader won't. Bader's striking has improved a lot but it's still not close to the level Whittaker is on.

Romero's wrestling credentials are so much better than his actual use of wrestling in MMA which is mostly just defense. Bader has shown much better wrestling in MMA, especially top control.

I like Whittaker if it's at 205

Bader looks quicker at Heavyweight, his double legs against Mitrione were surprisingly explosive

Bader has always had really explosive takedowns, IMO he easily has the best double leg at LHW.

Bader has always had really explosive takedowns, IMO he easily has the best double leg at LHW.
You know, Gus has a pretty slick double leg as well

I think he would win the wrestling exchanges against Bader if they fought

Massive Rob fan but there is a big size difference. If it remains standing RW has a chance but a small one.

LMAO, Bader 50-45 or TKO.

Have you seen Whittakers TDD? Dude stopped all of Yoel's TD's except for 1 and you think Bader will do any better? That was for a total of 2 fights. So this leads me to believe you think Bader has better Striking which is laughable.

Whittaker by KO/TKO or UD.

Have you seen Whittakers TDD? Dude stopped all of Yoel's TD's except for 1 and you think Bader will do any better? That was for a total of 2 fights. So this leads me to believe you think Bader has better Striking which is laughable.

Whittaker by KO/TKO or UD.

Yes, I have, and Bader is a much better wrestler in MMA than Yoel is and he is much better at keeping people down. Folkstyle wrestlers tend to have much better top control than Freestyle wrestlers because there is a lot more mat wrestling in Folkstyle.

Massive Rob fan but there is a big size difference. If it remains standing RW has a chance but a small one.

If this fight is at LHW how does Ryan have such a big size advantage? He does have a size advantage but Rob is also top 2 at TDD at MW or probably the best. This fight wont be heading down to the ground and standing up Rob has a massive striking advantage. Rob Takes this.

Tough call. Robert is much more refined on the feet. But Bader has a big size advantage, and likely a grappling advantage where it's what he really focuses on.

Back