Robert Whittaker vs Ryan Bader - who wins?

I'm confused are you trying to make some kind of point here? Bader got beaten by lhw fighters which he was until recently. How is this relevant.
Rumble is an undersized Welterweight

Bader got KO'd stiff by a guy who should be fighting at Lightweight, let that sink in.

Rob expertly stuffed and spun around to avoid Romero's TD's. Bader would be forced to stand with him, and he's not winning that despite his new jab-to-hook move.

Rob expertly stuffed and spun around to avoid Romero's TD's. Bader would be forced to stand with him, and he's not winning that despite his new jab-to-hook move.

Bader has shown much better wrestling in MMA especially top control after takedowns. Romero almost exclusively uses his wrestling defensively.

Not against bader he wasn't in fact he came in heavier than bader.

He also has a 4 inch reach a advantage and nearly killed himself to make WW

Rumble and bader are both 6'2"

Does this look like a guy that has weighed 170 any time recently?

rXrLQ0J.jpg

rXrLQ0J.jpg
Photoshopped

Whittaker is the best anti-wrestler there is. He would demolish Bader with ease.

I'm confused are you trying to make some kind of point here? Bader got beaten by lhw fighters which he was until recently. How is this relevant.
Mmm.. Machida is a MW now. He didnt even cut weight for LHW.

A former WW now MW vs a current HW? Bader wins by TKO on the ground

Whittaker is already a small MW so hes giving up a huge size advantage to Bader

My god the people defaulting to Bobby are insane.

This is an insanely difficult fight for Bobby. I dont think he wins imo.
This x10

Did Ryan bader sleep with half of sherdogs girlfriend ?

People are acting like this is Anderson Silva moving up and fighting some scrub like James Irvin. Bader has literally a top 2% resume for any UFC fighter ever. I can't believe people are acting like he's some bum.......

Whittaker is an 'on the small side MW' who also can fight at WW.

Bader is a giant LHW who can also easily fight at HW with no real size disadvantage.

this is a classic case of 'can a higher skill level overcome a significant size advantage when both fighters are high level fighters' and history has taught us not to bet on that. Whittaker has a chance but is in no way a favorite here.

Have to go with the bigger man until proven otherwise. If Whittaker fights at LHW like Silva did and kicks ass there also then I'd go with Robert.

rXrLQ0J.jpg
It has been almost a decade since Rumble fought at WW and even then he had missed weight a couple times back then

Photoshopped

Huh? Rumble posted that pic on his own Instagram page. You are saying he Photoshops the dozens of pictures he posted of himself

Seriously?

Huh? Rumble posted that pic on his own Instagram page. You are saying he Photoshops the dozens of pictures he posted of himself

Seriously?
Of course he did.

No one benefits more than him of posting fake pictures where he's "jacked" as hell. Makes it easier to get sponsorships and supplement deals etc., which he seems to have gotten after his "transformation."

Plus he's juiced to the gills

Wtf?

You know they are currently two weight classes apart?

Also in different organizations.

I know everyone has been talking about this fight for years.....sadly I don’t think it will happen

Ryan bader destroys this bum, I actually can't believe that's even a question

Bader has shown much better wrestling in MMA especially top control after takedowns. Romero almost exclusively uses his wrestling defensively.

Maybe early in Yoel's run that was more the weirdness, given his creds and obvious strength. But what he did to Tavares and Weidman, both the effortless launching through the air and getting up at will, or how he did on top against Jacare, is something Bader can't do.

Bader's a good wrestler, but he's standard. Romero grabs a hold of guys and they tend to look like toys, whether he's getting up or going from one offensive move to the next. Which he tried relentlessly against Rob in their first fight, but Rob showed some of the best TDD ever.

Maybe early in Yoel's run that was more the weirdness, given his creds and obvious strength. But what he did to Tavares and Weidman, both the effortless launching through the air and getting up at will, or how he did on top against Jacare, is something Bader can't do.

Bader's a good wrestler, but he's standard. Romero grabs a hold of guys and they tend to look like toys, whether he's getting up or going from one offensive move to the next. Which he tried relentlessly against Rob in their first fight, but Rob showed some of the best TDD ever.

He didn't do anything to Tavares or Weidman on the ground. Yoel's takedowns are good but his top game sucks, he can't keep people down. Bader has better takedowns than Yoel and much better top control. Yoel is more explosive than Bader for sure but that doesn't last and he can only fight like that in bursts where as Bader is known to have good cardio.

Romero might have better defensive wrestling than Bader but in this match up with Whittaker that doesn't really matter since he wants to keep it standing and would want to do the same against Bader.

I thought he lost to Jacare in their fight and he grabbed the cage twice and should have gotten a point taken for it too.

Bader's offensive wrestling in MMA > Romero's offensive wrestling in MMA.

Back