Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier Booked For UFC 254 Oct. 24

Who Wins?

• Robert Whittaker

• Jared Cannonier

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol he's a bit weird, he's not some child molester
I didn't say and didn't act like he was something like that. I just think he overreacted against a kid for no reason, just because she says Anderson is the best.

You overreacting against me (or the opposite) = not ok, but "ok", nothing very wrong. An adult overreacting against a kid = not ok at all. There are differences.

You can't take @Andreh seriously EVER. He dislikes Cannonier simply because Cannonier beat Silva.

Anderson fans like him make the rest of us look bad.
Nothing against it, Anderson is old and Cannonier is a strong fighter. 0 problem with this, my problem is with him being retarded against a little girl.

You always aim in another direction as a diversion, like in your threads. No news.

I didn't say and didn't act like he was something like that. I just think he overreacted against a kid for no reason, just because she says Anderson is the best.

You overreacting against me (or the opposite) = not ok, but "ok", nothing very wrong. An adult overreacting against a kid = not ok at all. There are differences.

Nothing against it, Anderson is old and Cannonier is a strong fighter. 0 problem with this, my problem is with him being retarded against a little girl.

You always aim in another direction as a diversion, like in your threads. No news.
Gown ups arguing with little kids is kinda funny. Here's Cannonier in the movie theater (stamped)

Don't get caught up in the bullshit, all that matters in this game are a fighters mental state on the night, preparation, and and style match ups. Everything else is just noise.
And how would you know Whittaker's mental state?

He's been fighting once a year for the past few years because of injuries. Now he's healthy and wants to fight again in october. What's the problem?

All this pent up energy against Jared gonna be worse when he knocks robbie stiff.

Let the hate go while you have time.

Robert whittaker more or less fought the same way he did against Izzy as he did till. Charging in with looping overhands and missing completely. Izzy countered and made him pay, Till got scared to engage and was passive

I don't honestly remember the last time Robbie wasn't seriously hurt in a fight/dropped. Once Jared touches his chin , Good luck bubba

Damn Rob.... chill bro. Shoulda taken a fight with Hermansson instead. Will watch, just feel bad for Rob going in there with false confidence from his last win. Cannonier will punish him.

Yeah the man can crack.
Hermasson is a tougher matchup imo.

Got damn, Bobby ducks no man.

He better cut down on that winging overhand or he's getting knocked out.

Cannonier by KO. I don't think Whittaker is the same since the Romero and Israel fights. Guy overreacted to every slight movement Till made, I think his reflexes are shot.

i hope jared is a betting underdog. some good money to be made betting on him

Whittaker has all the tools to win this fight but he has been way too hittable as of late and Jared still has lhw+ power.

Awesome fight. I think Whittaker can out-work / out-strategize Cannonier, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

All this pent up energy against Jared gonna be worse when he knocks robbie stiff.

Let the hate go while you have time.
No worries, Cannonier is a bum and is going to get what he deserves.

Cannonier might be the most overrated fighter on Sherdog right now.

Bobby takes him out and makes it look shockingly easy, you heard it here first.

Completely agree

Whittaker is going to make this look ridiculously easy

Who of the three is best match up for Izzy? Paulo, Jared, Whittaker

Honestly.. Paulo is probably the best for Izzy not because he's better technically than the other two but from sheer power/size/agression. I feel Izzy would repeat the Whittaker fight and he would also pick apart Jared. I wanna see if Paulo can eat shots and land a few of his own.... I am not confident Izzy can eat the shots that Romero ate.

Back