Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier Booked For UFC 254 Oct. 24

Who Wins?

• Robert Whittaker

• Jared Cannonier

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kind of weird Jack told no damage in his last fight which was a quick win yet Rob went 5 rounds against a guy on 1 leg in a really Boring fight. Would have preferred Jack vs Cannon because I think Rob gets knocked out. I said that last time against Till but let's be serious, neither guy looked good in that fight. Cannon could fight the winner of today's main event but he deserved a better fight imo I hope Rob pulls out of the fight and Jack steps in.
Cannonier already beat Hermansson badly. No need for a rematch atm.

How can you say he ducked Cannonier when Cannonier got injured in early Februrary and would have had to pull out anyway? Makes even less sense then for Whittaker to sign to fight Cannonier if he legitimately ducked him in the first place. Sounds like you're getting nervous for you boy's fight, and hell with it at the Apex maybe you should be.
Stop it. He pulled out well before Cannonier got hurt. Cannonier was campaigning for Till to replace Whittaker.

And lol Costa gets whooped anywhere the fight takes place. It's sad that you have to resort to rooting for him though.

I don't care who fights vs Cannonier, I'll always root for his opponent. Since that day he got triggered by a friend of his daughter, a little kid, when she said that Anderson Silva was better than him. Strong shame by others, I never forget that poor kid's face omg.

From that moment on, I root for him being KTFO every single fight, this cringe mfucker.

WAR WHITTAKER!! STIFF THIS NOBODY.
You're the one who's triggered, pal.

And lol @ Cannonier being a nobody.

Whittaker is giving me cowboy cerrone esque vibes he seems to want to fight for a paycheck and avoid the high attention high fame title fights.

So I guess I'd hes not feeling the pressure of the moment he should be able to beat cannonier.

I think feel he was mentally burnt out vs adesanya and thus made izzy look way better than he really was.

I'll go out on a limb and bet you whatever you want that Whitatker doesn't go back to WW after this fight, he clearly struggled making that weight, you think it gets easier to make such a brutal cut as you get older? I'll throw up an AV or sig bet on the outcome of the fight too.
I don't fucking get this "Robert is small for middleweight" narrative.

If one saw the Romero fights, it was pretty clear to me that he was not that much smaller than Romero, who obviously is a giant middleweight.

Chill?

Whittaker is the former champ.
Don't get caught up in the bullshit, all that matters in this game are a fighters mental state on the night, preparation, and and style match ups. Everything else is just noise.

Lol someone dig up when Cannonier got in the little kid's face about Anderson Silva. Think it was in one of the UFC 237 embedded episodes.

Good point. I just think Jared's mental is bulletproof. I could be wrong though.
Anyone willing to go from HW to MW, switch 3 weight classes and try again, must have some kind of resilience that's respect worthy.

Hopefully Jared gets his shine on and keeps moving forward towards the title

lol at all the cucks writing Jared off, they did the same thing when he fought hermansson etc and looked what happened

Lol this. Jared was like a +250 underdog and hermanson fought scared for his life and was pummeled.

You're the one who's triggered, pal.

And lol @ Cannonier being a nobody.
After I watched that I got, can't deny. If you think that behaviour of his was ok, this says much about yourself, not me.

Hope Whittaker stiffs this nobody.

Great fight. I got Cannonier. Whitaker isn't that impressive to me. He made a name beating overrated Yoel, then looked like Paige Vanzant against Adesanya. Good to see Cannonier finally get his step up to a title eliminator.

You can't take @Andreh seriously EVER. He dislikes Cannonier simply because Cannonier beat Silva.

Anderson fans like him make the rest of us look bad.
I'm an Anderson fan too but I'll defend Cannonier since he said some nice things about my town when he was here. Us small nation folks are easy to win over lol

Back