Rumored Robert Whittaker vs. Israel Adesanya MW title unification bout expected for October 6 at UFC 243

Nice! Can’t wait to see Izzy vs Yoel in October!

Hermansson hopefully in the co main event. As a back up.

Hermansson hopefully in the co main event. As a back up.
Indeed thats 100% what I'm thinking.
Hermansson vs Gastelum maybe for the Co-Main. Hermansson just beat Jacare, and Gastelum is kinda owed a big fight in Australia after the huge disappointment for him last time, so having Gastelum on that Oct 6th card as a co-main event vs someone like Hermansson would work perfectly. And they'll tell Gast. that he is No.1 to step-in if either Whittaker OR Adensanya fails to show-up.

So that makes sense, particularly with regards to making it right for Gastelum.

Haha, yes! I've been quite sure for a while that this fight would take place here in Sydney, was hoping it would be a bit sooner, but I'll take it.

Hoping for a great card, hopeful the JBG smiles upon this fateful day in October.

source.gif

Brilliant! Looking forward to this one.

If Whittaker drops out of an Australian card for the 3rd time in a row he should be stripped of his title and given a loss for no showing.

Whittaker pulled out of an Australian card against rockhard.

Whittaker pulled out of an Australian card against Kelvin.

Let's give him a chance to pull out of an austrAustr card against Adesanya.

Stylebender is getting on that ass.

Would have preferred it to be sooner but I understand Israel wanting time off. Potential FOTY right here, WAR Whittaker!!
I think he should take even more time off. Like till the last ppv of the year

I really hope Whittaker makes it to this fight. He will be stripped if he pulls out again.

Fighters with no title will fight 10 times a year and battle through injuries.

Fighters with belts will only fight when all the stars align and the UFC polishes their balls shinier than the Baldfather's fat head.

Coin flip of a fight. I think got whittaker winning due to throwing a little more volume. With the leg kicks and such. He’s a hard guy to out point

Plz no injuries! Fingers crossed...

Would have preferred it to be sooner but I understand Israel wanting time off. Potential FOTY right here, WAR Whittaker!!
I would love to know what youve seen from Israel that would make you think this could be a fight of the year candidate. I dont much care for Whittaker but he should fucking destroy bender.

For the sake of the division moving, everyone should want Adesanya to win. Whittaker is a good dude and a great fighter but he's injured way too much. He is 100% the cause for the clusterfuck at MW these past few years.

I would love to know what youve seen from Israel that would make you think this could be a fight of the year candidate. I dont much care for Whittaker but he should fucking destroy bender.
Watch his fights with Brunson, Gastelum and Tavares and then you'll know why I'm excited for this fight. I'm a fan of both fighters but like Bobby Knuckles a lot more and can hardly wait to see his return.

Watch his fights with Brunson, Gastelum and Tavares and then you'll know why I'm excited for this fight. I'm a fan of both fighters but like Bobby Knuckles a lot more and can hardly wait to see his return.
I watched them all but 2/3 of those fighters arent even in the same ballpark as whittaker. I hope its a banger but i see a one sided ass whooping.

I watched them all but 2/3 of those fighters arent even in the same ballpark as whittaker. I hope its a banger but i see a one sided ass whooping.
It could be but I thought Kelvin was going to put a hurting on Israel and I was wrong. If it turns out to be a one sided beat down from Whittaker it will just prove how far ahead he is in that division IMO.

Back