Media Robert Whittaker and Volkanovski share their thoughts on Costa weight problem. ”Its complete BS…”

AJ missed weight 4 times in two different weight classes

Oliveira once missed weight at FW by 10 lbs. He literally weighed in as a LW
Hmmmm.... Does that make Oliveira the first UFC champ to have missed weight in the UFC prior to getting the belt?

As of a few years ago no one had done that as I recall.

"Why have contracts, and rules, and sign dotted lines for anything if you're going to just go off and do whatever you want."

<JackieThumbsUp>

Absolutely not. I like Alex my nut hugger friend. It's just amazing to see him against a 185 former champ and looks to be very similar in size. You wouldn't guess the guy sitting to his right is 3 weight classes above him.

They are sitting down, Whitaker is at least 6 inches taller... they wouldn't look even close to the same weight or size standing next to each other

AJ missed weight 4 times in two different weight classes

Oliveira once missed weight at FW by 10 lbs. He literally weighed in as a LW

AJ attempted to weigh in each time and the time he missed weight badly and didn't really try (197 vs Vitor) he was immediately cut.

Oliviera missed weight badly, yes, and immediately went up to 155 where he's 10-1 since and the champion.

So those aren't great examples. Costa should not be allowed to fight at 185 again. He loves his muscles and likes weighing 225+ pounds? Great. You fight at LHW now.

thats the aussie way. we are blunt and direct

You can see them both straining to hold back the "he's a bloody c*nt mate".

AJ attempted to weigh in each time and the time he missed weight badly and didn't really try (197 vs Vitor) he was immediately cut.

Oliviera missed weight badly, yes, and immediately went up to 155 where he's 10-1 since and the champion.

So those aren't great examples. Costa should not be allowed to fight at 185 again. He loves his muscles and likes weighing 225+ pounds? Great. You fight at LHW now.

So if Oliveira is any indication, maybe we should shut up and wait before we write off Costa

I don't understand the dipshits goal here. He was only able to pull this off because he was the main event. So now he gets to fight overweight at the cost of 30% of his purse plus getting fucked by uncle Dana from here on out. Costa has zero pull after this fight.

Its weird how Costa is getting killed by the MMA community but a guy like Anthony Johnson or Chuckie Olives or Ray Borg missed weight consistently and all are popular fighters
Ray Borg was only popular for being the other half of an awesome sub but DJ

Hmmmm.... Does that make Oliveira the first UFC champ to have missed weight in the UFC prior to getting the belt?

As of a few years ago no one had done that as I recall.

Khabib....?

Back