Media Robert Whittaker and Volkanovski share their thoughts on Costa weight problem. ”Its complete BS…”

Rob is right here. Now, Dana can screw with Costa and only offer him LHW fights. Costa looks bad, and this is probably the beginning of a slide out of the UFC.

When you reach a certain milestone in accomplishments, ppl will start calling you a weight bully.
<KhabibBS>

Absolutely not. I like Alex my nut hugger friend. It's just amazing to see him against a 185 former champ and looks to be very similar in size. You wouldn't guess the guy sitting to his right is 3 weight classes above him.

Absolutely not. I like Alex my nut hugger friend. It's just amazing to see him against a 185 former champ and looks to be very similar in size. You wouldn't guess the guy sitting to his right is 3 weight classes above him.

He probably has short legs. Look at his height when he stands up compared to the other top guys in his division.

747655720o0oix.jpg

Shit happens, this is mma.

“Ahh bloody hell, mate, legs throw anotha shrimp on the bar-b.”

Its weird how Costa is getting killed by the MMA community but a guy like Anthony Johnson or Chuckie Olives or Ray Borg missed weight consistently and all are popular fighters

When you reach a certain milestone in accomplishments, ppl will start calling you a weight bully.
<KhabibBS>
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/compilation-of-fighters-cage-weight-redux.3977251/
(2018) Alexander Volkanovski: 166.5 lbs (14%)

It's kinda close to 15 % where Nsac would suggest you to move up.
He's not the worse in his division but he's a pretty big weight cutter that's fine it's a skill like any other he's not on Costa,Till or Roop levels of weight cutting

Back