Robert Whittaker (20-4) vs. Israel Adesanya (17-0)

Whittaker vs. Adesanya

• Total voters
Again this poll is insane. In the Kelvin fight. Everyone was picking Kelvin to win against Adesanya. Now people are doing it again with Whittaker. We already know who's going to win. Its Adesanya and we'll have threads saying he's next big thing. Mark my words.

Post your bet slip then.

I never understand when people comment shit like this. He is the underdog. You are acting like people are dumb for picking a guy who is 8-0 at MW, the champ, and beat Yoel twice.

Man I’m torn on this one.
I think they are both horrible style matchups for each other. In a way it reminds me of Weidman (Rob) vs Silva (Adesanya) 1 in terms of style matchups.

Cage-skill wise, I’m a fan of both...but like an earlier poster said “I think the best version of Rob beats the best version of Israel”....however who knows how much those wars with Romero took out of Rob....and if things have finally caught up to him, Israel just may take the crown.
I’m pumped for this fight. More so than any other fight this year. Can’t wait.

Both fighters are pure entertainment. Really looking forward to this fight, hopefully it happens on this date with no injuries or delay.

Post your bet slip then.

I never understand when people comment shit like this. He is the underdog. You are acting like people are dumb for picking a guy who is 8-0 at MW, the champ, and beat Yoel twice.
This.

People forget how good Bobby Knuckles is. The fights with Romero were close, but anyone who can edge out Romero - twice - is no joke. I just don't see Adesanya at that level yet. He could get there, but he's not there yet.

I will be a Whittaker fan for this fight and this fight only. Whatever happens, cringy millennial Israel cannot be an undisputed champion.

The ufc/espn should be going full throttle promoting the shit out of this fight. The guy who wins this should be the next big star of the sport. They don’t seem to promote like they use to

great fight,
the winner get Romero for the gangster belt

Worth another bump.
And Still.
Lots of good fights for Contender Israel ahead, but now is not his time to wear the gold.

He doesn't even sound overly confident in his media interviews. Rob seems focussed, like a laser in vacuum.

Everyone is talking about the Romero wars as potentially having damaged Rob - but he has had an age toi recover and regroup. He says he is back to 100% and I believe him. Adesanya on the other hand has been very very active, and is coming off a hell of a fight against Gas in April - less than 6 months ago. He won and looked great, but he took a fucking licking in that one against heavy handed Gas.
Will he be in fighting shape or will the training and fighting have him worn down mentally and physically? I think Adesanya should've taken more time off and it will show.

My opinion - Adesanya will be KO'ed in round 2 or 3.

Sherdog with a strong lean for RW far beyond the betting odds.

Damn you yoel damn you

Costa will be champ, As soon as he gets his shot and hold the gold for a while. I don't see anyone beating Costa at MW. I'd like to see Costa beat Izzy. Step up and beat Jones.

Costa will be champ, As soon as he gets his shot and hold the gold for a while. I don't see anyone beating Costa at MW. I'd like to see Costa beat Izzy. Step up and beat Jones.
He won't. His striking is too flawed. Adesanya by decision

He won't. His striking is too flawed. Adesanya by decision

Back