Robert Whitaker's Wrestling Coach

Is that still the case? I remember back in like 2014-2016 a few Gracies were trying to qualify to wrestle at the Olympics. I suppose that could've been motivated by having the Olympics in their home city but they did decently well.
In general yes

Is that still the case? I remember back in like 2014-2016 a few Gracies were trying to qualify to wrestle at the Olympics. I suppose that could've been motivated by having the Olympics in their home city but they did decently well.

its true relson would get really mad when id shoot he hates lower body takedowns always claims wrestlers get koed shooting its ignorance on his part he just believes in just getting that body lock dragging the fight down

3 of them still do. They go to international tournaments and have came to the US numerous times. They have some wins but usually get blown out. Gregor is actually pretty fucking good considering starting later.

3 of them still do. They go to international tournaments and have came to the US numerous times. They have some wins but usually get blown out. Gregor is actually pretty fucking good considering starting later.
I always find it interesting to see high level grapplers compete in wrestling. One guy in particular is Pablo Popovitch. I know he trained with a Georgian Olympian for a few years and probably a bunch of other good wrestlers but his takedown game was always so friggin good.

Back