Movies Robert Pattinson’s Batman Costume Revealed

Looks like the Arkham Knight.

24473.webp

How do you do a reveal and not show the ears of the mask? That would have 90% told how good this Batman will be.

They can use all the dark music and dramatic lightning they want..

Thats still a gay feminine weird person inside a Batman suit.

<{clintugh}>

They can use all the dark music and dramatic lightning they want..

Thats still a gay feminine weird person inside a Batman suit.

<{clintugh}>
“A gay feminine weird person”

<{RoseRun}>

I think this is going to be awesome. Pattinson is a great actor.

Well... I have some faith in this film. I like 3 of Matt Reeves movies.

I can't speak on Robert Pattinson's acting abilities, and since I never watched the twilight movies. I can't make fun of the guy.

All I know is he better get jacked. I like my batmans to be thick solid and tight.
Watch Lighthouse. Dude is legit.

Think Patterson will do a good job. Best to try and imagine that twilight shit never existed.

Nothing can be worse that that Eisenberg soft twat as the supposed cold-blooded mastermind that Luthor is supposed to be.

Well... I have some faith in this film. I like 3 of Matt Reeves movies.

I can't speak on Robert Pattinson's acting abilities, and since I never watched the twilight movies. I can't make fun of the guy.

All I know is he better get jacked. I like my batmans to be thick solid and tight.

Here's a bit of his acting abilities recently.

If they throw a Red Hood suit with the Batman mask and a cape, I'm good. Seems to be the path they're walking.

em_breve_boneco_capuz_vermelho_red_hood_batman_arkham_knight_dc_collectibles_13239_1_20180925194416.jpg

It looks like every other Batman costume. Which is probably a good thing.

You're telling me vampire boy is to play Batman in something? The fuck. Guy looks like a baby, not a man.

A bunch of guys here are really insecure about Pattinson in the role. If anyone has seen him in anything outside of Twilight they'd all be fine with this casting. I recommend checking out Good Time.

I like this glimpse,

but it seems like just 5 minutes ago we were drooling over Batflecks grey suit.

Smh, still wondering how and why that all went to pot, and here we are with another new Batman.

But, in spite of the initially odd casting across the board, this looks intriguing.

Back