Movies Robert Pattinson’s Batman Costume Revealed

giphy.gif

3A96E462-3B0F-4936-9D4E-8773A84A1669.gif

I only care about the tone of the movie. I hope it does its own thing and isn't a Dark Knight ripoff or isn't too silly.

I think Pattison will do a good job as long as he has good material to work with. He won me over big time with the Lighthouse.

Why do people care who's acting as Batman?

I think it's been pretty much established over the years that the purpose of Batman movies was always to make the supporting casts shine.

Whoever acts as Batman just needs to be boring, broody, dull and monotonous and he'll nail the character. And do stupid shit. Batman always does stupid shit.

Looks like armor. The middle of the head seems way too big like Hulk's nemesis Leader with his ginormous gamma head.

Looks pretty cool - looking forward to the next reboot with the new Joker and all

Looks like a premise of realism which I for one am rock hard for.

Looks pretty cool - looking forward to the next reboot with the new Joker and all

Not sure this will happen, reckon an allusion to it, a following joker inspired by A Fleck maybe. If Patterson hits I reckon they'll use that for 2.

Look closely, the Bat symbol on his chest is apparently made out of the gun that was used to kill his parents.

the-batman-robert-pattinson-chest-logo-1207018-1280x0.jpeg.jpg

Looks like the film will have great attention to detail; gritty, with depth, and be a more cerebral take on the Dark Knight.

Looks very promising.

Last edited:
is he a vampire in this? does he sparkle?

But what does he sound like...!

The premise of Batman is so silly when you think about it
Of course,but thats why it brings out the best in the writers,who gotta work to make you forget the basis that its some guy in a bat costume attacking criminals,or that you dont care,cos story works somehow

I don't know what it is, maybe because the lighting is red. But this reminds me of Daredevil than Batman. The cowl even looks like the Daredevil cowl from the TV show.

marvel-daredevil-590x393.jpg

Came here to say this.

DC, "Your first look at Pattinson in his Batman suit!"

Marvel, "Nice. Oh, and you'll be hearing from our lawyers...":)

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to cast this :eek::eek::eek:gy twat as batman? It's almost as bad as that nerdy pussy they cast as Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman.
How come Bas rutten was never Lex Luthor?

OK superman,I give up,I dont want any trouble oh wait yes i do,BAM BAM BAM to the liver! Knees to the head,aha! its beautiful

CandidImaginaryImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

OK superman,I give up,I dont want any trouble oh wait yes i do,BAM BAM BAM to the liver! Knees to the head,aha! its beautiful

Luthor by Liver Shot:D

I love this post so much.

Why do people care who's acting as Batman?

I think it's been pretty much established over the years that the purpose of Batman movies was always to make the supporting casts shine.

Whoever acts as Batman just needs to be boring, broody, dull and monotonous and he'll nail the character. And do stupid shit. Batman always does stupid shit.
uP3HjMu.gif

i knew R. Pats would at least look good as Batman. i just hope the dialogue they give him isn’t written like dog shit. he’s a good enough actor to work around a mediocre script, & good enough to make a bad script mediocre, but there’s no turning dog shit into gold, or even pyrite, when it comes to most of the Warner Bros DC movies.
Reeves is a very good writer.

Back