Robert Drysdale vs. Keith Berish at TUF 19 Finale

hell yes, because I have tickets!

Drysdale: Very nice dude. Hot AND very cool wife. Awesomely hilarious kids. Quality gym. Respectful and dedicated students, storied BJJ career...... now he gets to fight in the UFC.

I'm doing it wrong.

Berish is no joke. He was a college wrestler and holds a submission victory over Patrick Walsh, who's doing well on TUF 19.

Can he beat Drysdale though? Berish the thought.

All Shall Berish.

Berish is no joke. He was a college wrestler and holds a submission victory over Patrick Walsh, who's doing well on TUF 19.

All Shall Berish.

53180-Clever-girl-FcMG.jpeg

3rd time is the charm for Drysdale. I hope his debut is worth the wait!

Drysdale: Very nice dude. Hot AND very cool wife. Awesomely hilarious kids. Quality gym. Respectful and dedicated students, storied BJJ career...... now he gets to fight in the UFC.

I'm doing it wrong.

so who is he training with these days? i know he switched up his trainers late last year

All Shall Berish.

I don't know him well but he looks small for LHW.

I'm surprised they're giving Drysdale another shot. Hope he doesn't screw it up again. It's good to see another high level BJJ player in the big leagues.

All Shall Berish.
Was that a metal band reference?

If so I dig your style

Awesome to see another Light Heavyweight prospect sign. I hope one of them comes out looking impressive. I was a bit surprised that Berish wasn't on TUF. A shame one of these guys will have to set the other one back considering LHW can use all the prospects it can get.

Hopefully Drysdale can actually fight here. Would like to see how he does against better competition.

I'm doing it wrong.

shame he terribly failed his random drug test that got him banned last year

Finally. Hope he doesnt fuck it up this time, its probably his last shot

Finally get to see Robert in the UFC! Hopefully this bout keeps together without any more dealys

Fights like this make subscribing to Fight Pass worth it.

The sound of Berish's knee giving out was disgusting.

Back