Robert Conrad Star of Wild Wild West Dies At 84

raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Robert Conrad, the actor best known for his role in the television show The Wild Wild West, has died. He was 84.

The Wild Wild West, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Hawaiian Eye">
BBZNrWA.img
© Conrad Family/JBPR Robert Conrad starred in movies and television shows including The Wild Wild West, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Hawaiian Eye
“He lived a wonderfully long life and while the family is saddened by his passing, he will live forever in their hearts,” family spokesman Jeff Ballard tells PEOPLE.

Born in Chicago, Illinois on March 1, 1935, Conrad worked as a milkman while pursuing a career as a local nightclub singer before moving to Los Angeles in 1958 and booking his first big recurring role on Hawaiian Eye in 1959.

After Hawaiian Eye, the actor went on to star as Secret Service agent James T. West in The Wild Wild West, which ran from 1965 to 1969. The show followed the characters of West and Artemus Gordon as the country’s first Secret Service agents exploring the west during the Ulysses S. Grant administration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...ld-west-dies-at-84/ar-BBZNgR0?ocid=spartandhp

R.I.P.

Did he die three times?

Never heard of him or seen any of his work but I'll check it out. Seems like he lived his best life. R.I.P.

Not a real uncle, more a friend of the family uncle...

Watched reruns of WWW when i was a peewee in my home country.
Loved the mixture between typical Western and Fantasy spy action.
Intro was a party itself
I always got impressed by the fact the decks the lady down.

RIP

Last edited:
He was a big supporter of the UFC from the beginning. I believe he was on CNN defending it against John McCain and those other losers. Actor and life long martial artist.

I used to love watching old Wild Wild West shows in syndication. Steampunk James Bond.

RIP.

They die in threes so who's next?

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Wild Wild West show as a kid.

RIP.

9 kids and 2 wives.

Just got the entire tv series for $35 on Amazon. My dad grew up watching this and always made me watch it growing up.

Back