Robert "Beto" O'Rourke drives drunk, crashes, attempts to flee, apprehended by witnesses

If you face the full consequences of your actions, then Redemption can be possible.

That's clearly not the case with this O'Rourke fellow.

But the question raised was what is a greater moral failing. The alleged private actions of two consenting adults, or drunk driving in a populated area or busy road? If you're being completely honest with yourself, which one do you see as being the greater moral failing?

He DID face the full consequences, what I you on about? He went to court and served his punishment... More dishonest quackery from the right again?

Looks like the Hogg is helping to cuck snowflakes in Texas ;)

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...d-hogg-raises-thousands-to-place-billboard-of

trumpcruzbillboard_maddogpac.png

<Moves><Moves><Moves><45><45><45>

He DID face the full consequences, what I you on about? He went to court and served his punishment... More dishonest quackery from the right again?

By full consequences he means,

Be used as a partisan jab 20 years later.

Attempting to flee the scene, and then concealing that fact from the public your asking to vote for you isn't facing the full consequences of your actions.

I eagerly await the tribal attempted mental gymnastics, deflections, and equivocations to try and justify this moral failing.

Attempting to flee the scene, and then concealing that fact from the public your asking to vote for you isn't facing the full consequences of your actions.

I eagerly await the tribal attempted mental gymnastics, deflections, and equivocations to try and justify this moral failing.

How exactly did he conceal it if it's public knowledge?

20 years is a long time, and people should obviously be given a chance to move on from past mistakes. Still, given the nature of the crime and his attempt to flee, I wouldn't vote for him if I lived in Texas.

I'm not about to pretend this isn't simply a smear tactic and is coming from solid moral standing though. Trump's current legal affairs notwithstanding, the Trump University thing was enough to convince me that he still doesn't give a shit about working class Americans or being honest with us.

And he is just as guilty as O'rourke in terms of keeping his misdeeds under wraps, with an important difference being that Trump's actions in that regard are very recent. So sure, it's good to know this sort of thing, but I don't have to applaud the source.

I wish we lived in a country where the simple phrase "I'm running against Ted Cruz" would win you the election. In a landslide.
Refusing to debate increases his chances

Back