Robeisy Ramirez vs Adan Gonzales (Not a fluke, no excuse)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, Mr bigggg hotshot double olympic gold flashy simon phoenix lookin ass got knocked down by this not so experienced 21 year old with a shitty cheeto sized record that's as much losses adn draws as wins. He even sucker punches the kid when the ref seperates them and still nothing.

What, you gonna tell me he "underestimated him?" he "went too emotional after the knockdown?" get ur cuban shades off and smell the cigars.

he got beat.

The excuse for loma was Salido was experienced, he punched his dick, loma was new to the pr style whatever cool, I get it, in fact I use those as legit excuses too BUT... None of that is here.

Even if you look at the knock down, the kid(NOT A VETERAN) slips under the punch swiftly, goes around and left hooks him while Ram defended via the elbow.

Now I'm at round 2, even though he's the one putting the pressure with a smile he feels the need to rabbit punch the kid. and now they say he comes from the same gym with "winky right, jeff lacy, and ...) lmao adnan comes from bumfuck nobody gym in denver. The kid doesnt even punch that hard from history shown.

Congrats to Adan for this Cinderella moment, no pixie dust, but blood n tears. Like his cornerman said in the end "on ma mama, u shut him out!"

Yo, where the hell is this kid... I hear nothing...
Good question.

Hopefully hes just retooling....it'd be a shame if 1 little loss early ruined his potential

Because say what you want, and it's valid, but he does have potential still

Good question.

Hopefully he's just retooling....it'd be a shame if 1 little loss early ruined his potential

Because say what you want, and it's valid, but he does have potential still
Uhh... I was talking about Adan. I don't care too much about rob.

Lol. Your boxing career is about where his is by the looks of it.
Oh no... please tell me ur just saying that. Guess no ody thought he’s marketable, so not fair. Havent been underdog sick in forever.

Oh no... please tell me ur just saying that. Guess no ody thought he’s marketable, so not fair. Havent been underdog sick in forever.
Bro why would anybody sign some random 5-2-2 guy who accidentally beat what appears to be a grossly overrated olympian?

That's pissing money down the drain. Literally might as well sign you or i

Back