Robbie Lawler vs Vitor Belfort

Vitor can be knocked out at MW. Anderson Silva did it.

Lawler was getting absolutely DESTROYED by Manhoef standing, right up until he clean knocked Manhoef out cold.

yes as can lawler, by diaz who isn't known for his power more of a volume puncher

nd3.gif

I love lawler but would have to go with Vitor by murder

As much as I like Vitor, TRT can make 'anyone' look good, just ask legendary perennial top contender Chael fucking Sonnen.
Having said that, I cannot wait to see how Vitor performs without it on his return.

Get on TRT and let us know when you're wearing 12 pounds of gold. I'm sure it'll be quite easy considering TRT can make anybody look good, including yourself. :redface:

Vitor
fast hands and he has the legs of a gazelle

Robbie has a better chin? He's got a very good chin, but so does Vitor.

I'd put my money on Vitor in this one, but you can never count out Lawler.

I'm not sure if Lawler's street weight is that far below Vitor's, especially now that Vitor is off TRT. Hendricks walks around at 210-230 and hes in Lawlers weight class. I think Lawler vs Vitor would be amazing.

Lmao idiot sherdoggers picking a guy who was dominated by larkin

Get on TRT and let us know when you're wearing 12 pounds of gold. I'm sure it'll be quite easy considering TRT can make anybody look good, including yourself. :redface:

I think u missed my point big time...
Who would've thought TRT Chael would tool Anderson for 5 straight rounds?
Who would've thought non TRT Overeem would look so bad without it?
If Vitor can substitute from using some other form of steroids & be in top form upon his return, then I'm okay with that.

As much as I like Vitor, TRT can make 'anyone' look good, just ask legendary perennial top contender Chael fucking Sonnen.
Having said that, I cannot wait to see how Vitor performs without it on his return.

TrT didn't make Frank Mir look good. Plus it's not like most guys aren't cycling roids and HgH anyways...

I think u missed my point big time...
Who would've thought TRT Chael would tool Anderson for 5 straight rounds?
Who would've thought non TRT Overeem would look so bad without it?
If Vitor can substitute from using some other form of steroids & be in top form upon his return, then I'm okay with that.

TrT Chael wasn't even following his legal dose like Vitor has for his fights, Chael was 16:1 and I think the limit on the exemption is around 6:1 ratio.

Overeem never had a TrT exemption, he was popped for high test. And as you said it's not like fighters can't cycle without a TrT exemption.

Robbie can be out struck at MW, Lorenz Larkin did it.

Who said the fight takes place @ MW?
What if Vitor moves down to WW (highly unlikely) then how would he fare?
Both guys reign supreme in their respective division, which is why catch weight only seems fair.

sorry, the correct match up is actually Vitor Belfort vs Hector Lombard.

Robbie fought for too long out of his weight class.

I don't want to see him outside of WW any time soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back