Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown announced as main event of UFC on FOX 12 (Poll)

Robbies gonna destroy brown...although I'm a fan of both

It's on! Robbie going for the belt.

Feel kind of bad for Brown.....all that work to get to this point and it will be torn down in less than a round.

hell_yes.jpg

wooow... will be Lalwer's fifth fight within a year and third fight in 2014. close battle with Cerrone for activity-championship! Props for staying so active considering that he took some hits in his last fights.

Brown vs Lombard meant we would have definitely had a new challenger for the title.

I'm tired of the same guys fighting either immediately or after just one fight.

Ummm.... This will be two fights for Lawler, and it was a great fight first time around with JH, so I'm willing to watch it again. Besides who doesnt want to see Lawler get the belt. He's improved so much over the years, and he's certainly paid his dues.

Nice!

No injuries for Robbie out of Ellenberger fight? Straight into camp now for the Brown fight.

That will certainly be a crazy fight! Can't wait :)

Lawler's nobody's bitch and he's after the belt! War Ruthless

Robbie will be the favorite here for good reason, but don't count wily Matt Brown out. If he lets the animal out, we could have a great battle on our hands.

Omg, just what I was hoping for if this fight was made. 5 rounds. My nipples got hard at this fight announcement.

Back