Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit official for UFC 193

Even tho it's just a sig bet and not an account bet, I don't bet troll accounts, get on your main account and ask me.

And like I've added in my last post, even Anderson Silva ran away from Nick for most of that fight, nobody wants to stand with Nick. We're talking about the same Nick that stood toe-to-toe with both Paul Daley and Robbie Lawler and NOT ONLY SURVIVED, but ended up knocking both of them out!
I'm no troll account, this is my only account. Condit fought smart against Diaz. Why stand and bang with a guy that is almost impossible to knock out.

I'm extreanly disappointed I think it's could be way too soon for Robbie to get back in the cage. I was hoping he was going to take a little longer break before fighting again.

I also think it's a bit to soon for Lawler to go back in the cage as well, specially against Condit.

I understand your point, but that cannot ignore the fact that 99% of the MMA World thought Hendricks did beat Lawler 48-47. Only the 2 idiot judges, with the IQ of a Monkey could have given Lawler that fight (with one idiot judge giving him 4 rounds which was a joke). One judge had it right, since it was a split decision after all. Condit on a one fight win streak, with losses to Woodley and Hendricks, should not leapfrog those two guys for the title shot. However, seeing Gus getting a title shot after being knocked the hell out, means Condit getting a shot should not surprise people.

Hendricks took 2 & 3
Lawler took 4 & 5
Round 1 was a toss up that I thought Lawler might have taken due to coming out aggressive.
It was the definition of a close fight.

Get in your car, go to the store, buy some rope, drive to a forest, drive back home because you forgot your god damn axe in the basement next to the table saw, grab your axe, get back in your car, drive back to the forest, chop down a few trees, build a bridge, and get over it.

Yea because EVERYONE wants to see Hendricks/Lawler 3 right? We are getting a match made in heaven and people complain.

Who gives a shit if they passed Woodley to give the shot to Condit? Eventually Woodley will get his shot if he's that good right?

Can't we say the same about Condit? Oh wait. He did get a shot and he lost. And he can't seem to work his way back up legitimately so let's just hand him a shot

The steroid cheat who can't even get a license? :redface:
Woodley never talked about Lombard being a roider, he said that he wouldn't fight him because they both train at ATT. Lombard said he didn't care and wanted to fight any way, but Tyron wanted no part of him. Not that I blame him, I'd want nothing to do with Lombard, either.

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves%2Bby%2BElbows%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B67.gif

thiago-alves-ufc-fight-night-67-3.jpg

Alves isn't Lawler. He's more of a front runner guy. Lawler can have brains leaking out of his head and he's still dangerous. That being said, this is a scary fight as a Lawler fan.

Alves isn't Lawler. He's more of a front runner guy. Lawler can have brains leaking out of his head and he's still dangerous. That being said, this is a scary fight as a Lawler fan.
I honestly fear for Condit's chances, too. He's a tough dude, almost too tough, and I'd hate to see him get bloodied up like Rory.

Woodley never talked about Lombard being a roider, he said that he wouldn't fight him because they both train at ATT. Lombard said he didn't care and wanted to fight any way, but Tyron wanted no part of him. Not that I blame him, I'd want nothing to do with Lombard, either.

Yeah. Woodley was ranked #3 and Lombard was #7. Fight made no sense and as it turns out would have been a huge waist of time considering the bust

I honestly fear for Condit's chances, too. He's a tough dude, almost too tough, and I'd hate to see him get bloodied up like Rory.

Yeah... was talking about Lawler. But you're right. But 2 insane wars in a row would be deadly to Lawler at this point. Or he continues to astonish and keeps going on. Either way, I'm jacked as hell.

The steroid cheat who can't even get a license? :redface:
He made no response all while Lombard did have a license and was calling him out last year. He did fight Rory who would have been a profitable win for him at the time so that's understandable. He then fought Dong Hyun Kim, who, while a good fighter, is no Lombard in terms of physical ability. There are many ways to interpret it, but it seems clear that Woodley is a fighter who has proven very unwilling to risk his spot in the rankings.

Yeah. Woodley was ranked #3 and Lombard was #7. Fight made no sense and as it turns out would have been a huge waist of time considering the bust
Woodley talked a lot of shit to Hendricks about him not wanting to fight. Whether it made sense or not, it didn't look good on Woodley when he talked all of that, but still refused to tangle with Hector.

Yeah... was talking about Lawler. But you're right. But 2 insane wars in a row would be deadly to Lawler at this point. Or he continues to astonish and keeps going on. Either way, I'm jacked as hell.
Whoops, I just realised what I put. I didn't misread your post, just meant to give an opinion from the other side of the coin. Lawler took a lot of dammage in his last fight, and we'll have to see if it makes a difference when they meet. I'm with ya on the excitement factor, no matter who takes the belt, the fans will win this one!

great matchup... really like condit, but robbie is my boy... think lawler wins it by tko in round 3

Back