Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/Sherdogcoms-PoundforPound-Top-10-109353

6.gif

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

Last edited:
They also had RDA ahead of Mighty Mouse at #2 before Alvarez destroyed him.

I think they are ready to remove him from the rankings when he gets injured again

Durrr it's amazing how the guys that need marketing most end highest on the p4p list. Renan Barao at #1 anyone? I'm amazed any time any company releases a p4p list and people give it relevance.

LoL at Conor being 8th. Da fuq? He just panic wrestled and got obliterated by a gatekeeper.

It's amazing that some people still care about p4p rankings, it's bullshit.

Everybody knows Conor McGregor is the p4p best in all weight divisions so fuck everybody else up here!

Nothing says P4P great more than having three close fights in a row (in which most people thought he should be 1-2) and getting KO'd in the first.

Robbie is ranked higher, and then Dominick is ranked higher? That doesn't really make sense.

08729c628064670ae1f526ab8b9b1834.jpg

That bitch definitely meant She'd rather eat steak then a person, what a fatass.

Current P4P? Yes. He's recently fought more and has beaten the better fighters.

All time P4P? Disputable.

Everybody loves Robbie, including myself, but his spot on this list is a bit ridiculous. In his last 4 fights, he beat Hendricks in a lackluster fight (a good number of people thought Hendricks won), beat Rory (all-time great fight), beat Condit (almost everybody thought Condit won), and got obliterated by Woodley.

With all due respect to the Ruthless One, Robbie should be 1-3 or, at best 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Putting aside sketchy judging, his actual fights don't justify such a ranking.

Back