Media Robbie Lawler post - fight press conference: class personified

He did quit
I don't care that it happened but literally any other figher would be dragged over the coals for what happened last night

You don't need to be an expert to see that he quit. That's fine, but that's what happened.
My issue isn't if he chose not to continue or that he felt he couldn't but those who are quick to make the call based on nothing. To call someone a quitter is to claim they are mentally weak and suggesting we have any type of insight in to his psyche. He didn't make an excuse and Robbie praised him. That should be simple enough for everyone else who just watched battle. I dont understand the need to drag someone down with what we pass off as a statement of truth under the guise of "opinion".

My issue isn't if he chose not to continue or that he felt he couldn't but those who are quick to make the call based on nothing. To call someone a quitter is to claim they are mentally weak and suggesting we have any type of insight in to his psyche. He didn't make an excuse and Robbie praised him. That should be simple enough for everyone else who just watched battle. I dont understand the need to drag someone down with what we pass off as a statement of truth under the guise of "opinion".

Yes, it goes without saying that what I expressed was my opinion and not objective provable fact... the reality is paying viewers are allowed to form and express their opinions on forums. Welcome to the internet.

As long as they match Robbie against fellow strikers he can continue to have good fights, when you match him up against wrestlers like Colby and Magny he tends to freeze up.

Get off your high horse. It's a mma forum, things can be discussed whether you like the topic or not

Sorry to see you lost an AV bet bro

Back