Robbie Lawler is MMA royalty

Make MMA Great Again

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
One of the benefits of being an MMA hard-core is being around for the career of Robbie Lawler. The guy is epitome of a warrior who makes no excuses and let's his performances do the talking. Enjoy these guys while they are here because they are the last of a dying breed. WAR ruthless

Really want this to be a great last hurray for him, but it seems like he has been mentally defeated rather than because of declining skill or aging(he looked in great shape for the Askren fight).

I'm not sure if he has his bloodlust anymore, that's all I think he would need to beat Diaz at this point.

I like both the same ,
but i pick ⛏ up Diaz ,
i hope that i made the right choice !

If Robbie Lawler is MMA King level royalty then Nick Diaz is Emperor level

One of the benefits of being an MMA hard-core is being around for the career of Robbie Lawler. The guy is epitome of a warrior who makes no excuses and let's his performances do the talking. Enjoy these guys while they are here because they are the last of a dying breed. WAR ruthless
You're so right. Who would say he was going to make a comeback? Crazy story. Same with Diaz.

He isnt any more "royalty" than Nick Diaz though.

I feel you, but Lawler did become a champion and he did stick around to fight and put on some of the best fights ever while Diaz was off doing other shit. I love Diaz’s legendary performances agains Lawler and Gomi, but Lawler gave us the two Rory fights and the Condit fight.

stare-down-robbie-lawler.gif

I ain't gay, but I get a violence boner from this.

Dude seriously is a fighter. Him doing the Hee-Haw dance with Manhoef and surviving that also stands out.

tumblr_plhvwqBnwh1qd4esao3_540.gifv

Back