Robbie Lawler is going to get knocked out

I believe he's sleeping on Tyromes last few performances.

Lawler will be a bit wreckless, leave himself open, and Wood will connect to take Lawler out. I'm not sure what round but it will happen.

I've been following MMA long enought that I can predict these outcomes pretty easy.

Aaaaaand new...
you the man bro

Before we jump too hard on this bump, let's keep in mind this happened the exact opposite way it was predicted. Lawler got knocked out being too cautious, not being too reckless.

lol @ following long enough to predict outcomes 'pretty easy'...you still got peach fuzz on that 2013 join date, bruh.
Well first of all, going by someone's join date on an mma forum to determine how long they've been following mma is idiotic.

Secondly, I've been on this forum since 2006.

Thirdly...bow down...bruh.

Just saw the fight. HOLY SHIT!

It was a great run for Lawler, but he'll be back. But what a fucking finish by Woodley... Hot dam!

Yup u got it right. I had a feeling too Woodley would score the upset. I picked him to win.

Well first of all, going by someone's join date on an mma forum to determine how long they've been following mma is idiotic.

typical response from somebody who started watching ufc after they heard their friends talking about conor mcgregor.

typical response from somebody who started watching ufc after they heard their friends talking about conor mcgregor.

It's funny because in reality there's a great chance that I've actually been following this sport far longer than you ;)

I believe he's sleeping on Tyromes last few performances.

Lawler will be a bit wreckless, leave himself open, and Wood will connect to take Lawler out. I'm not sure what round but it will happen.

I've been following MMA long enought that I can predict these outcomes pretty easy.

Aaaaaand new...

Wow
Prophetic

I had a weird feeling about that fight beforehand.

Good call TS.

It's funny because in reality there's a great chance that I've actually been following this sport far longer than you ;)
what's really funny is how hard you are getting owned. my join date has more pubes than you do in reality.

Back