Robbie Lawler is going to fight 5 times in 1 year

Nearly all those fights have been absolute wars too. What a warrior, hope he becomes champ.

I would think that even the most avid Brown supporters see this as a very tough fight for him...

Absolutely, even if he is on a 7 fight win streak...he jumped up from fighting Silva (like the 13th best WW, if that) to Lawler #2....I am a huge Brown fan, but this is going to be a tough one. Still a win for the fans!

The odds are going to be like 5:1 minimum on this. Oh well, good luck to Brown I hope he lands 1 or 2 punches before he goes to sleep.

Matt wins fights against guys who are more talented on paper by being an extremely tough son of a bitch, once his opponents realize how game he is they get mentally broken.

Lawler is not only more talented on paper, he is absolutely as tough as Matt Brown or tougher. Bad night for Brown.

I rather watch 5 Lawler fights in a year than Guida, Carmont, Khabib, Kennedy and Phil Davis each fighting once a year.

I would think that even the most avid Brown supporters see this as a very tough fight for him...

Big Brown fan. This is a really tough fight for Brown and his lack of high level footwork. He is going to have to grit his teeth and hope for the best. I just pray his chin holds up and he is able to turn it into a dog fight. Ellenberger (in round 3) and Hendricks (in round 5) both proved you can get Robbie into trouble in that type of slug fest. That being said, neither finished him and I don

He knocked out Bobby Voelker on July 27, 2013 and is scheduled to fight Matt Brown on July 26, 2014. He fought Rory MacDonald, Johny Hendricks and Jake Ellenberger in between. What a beast! :eek:

He is certainly a beast. He wants that belt and his career is rejuvenated.

Lawler is going to finish Brown and I think he will laugh and simile during the fight again just like he did when Ellenberger took him down. That was some big brother shit, dude laughed at Ellenberger and then just got up.

Matt wins fights against guys who are more talented on paper by being an extremely tough son of a bitch, once his opponents realize how game he is they get mentally broken.

Lawler is not only more talented on paper, he is absolutely as tough as Matt Brown or tougher. Bad night for Brown.

Yup. Brown is going to get smashed and it will be bad.

I believe there's more than a year between 2013 and 2104.

But it's awesome as I think we all enjoy watching Robbie work. I wish more fighters and champions would be as active.

You got ninja'd.

1995 shit when they used to fight 3 times/night

It's safe to say that if Robbie lands a body kick or body shot, he's not going to let up until Brown is TKO'ed.

I know Robbie doesn't spar, gameplan or watch tapes but hopefully someone tells him to go after Brown's glass body.

Lawler is going to become champion if he keeps going that way.

Robbie's my favorite fighter going atm. Love the mentality he brings to MMA, wish more guys still had it.

It's safe to say that if Robbie lands a body kick or body shot, he's not going to let up until Brown is TKO'ed.

I know Robbie doesn't spar, gameplan or watch tapes but hopefully someone tells him to go after Brown's glass body.

I think I read something about Lawler sparring again recently, I don't think he does it much but I think he said something about light sparring being good for technique and that he needed to do it some.

Read my post again. Read all of it. Take it into your being. Then read it once again for good measure.

There's a 91 year difference between 2013 and 2104.

Nerd.

Who would've thought Lawler would make waves in the UFC again. Amazing

Back