Robbie Lawler is going to fight 5 times in 1 year

I can't wait till he derails Matt brown's hype train.

That's how often everyone should fight if healthy imo.

(Yeah I know fighter health brain damage etc, selfish wish)

The more Robbie wins the lower ranked opponent he gets?

If he gets through Brown, then who, Pyle?

Yet another reason why Robbie is my favorite welterweight.

Robbie Lawler was one of my favorites when I first got into MMA but I kinda forgot about him until a bit into his time in SF. Glad to see he's back on top of his game and having a good time doing it.

I was Robbie doubter his last 3-fights, now I believe in the hype. He's gonna smash Brown.

I was Robbie doubter his last 3-fights, now I believe in the hype. He's gonna smash Brown.

Even Lawlers worst performance would be enough to beat Brown at any time in his career. This fight isn't really going to prove much.

And he's gunna make quick work of Brown. I don't even see it being competetive tbh.

Shut up white belt!

This is going to be a WAR...War Lawler for being so damn active and War Brown for accepting a fight with such a challenging fighter in Lawler.

This is how you get paid, unlike the Diaz brothers who are sitting at home and not getting fights. I see Lawler knocking Brown out and getting the rematch with Hendricks.

I would think that even the most avid Brown supporters see this as a very tough fight for him...

The odds are going to be like 5:1 minimum on this. Oh well, good luck to Brown I hope he lands 1 or 2 punches before he goes to sleep.

Both of these guys are durable but Lawler has the power to put him away early

No title shot for Lawler? I guess Lawler/Brown will be for the title shot.

Robbie is a mad man.

Back