Robbie Fox And MMA Legend Fedor Emelianenko Eat Some Authentic Russian Brunch Together [New video]

yeah even for a fedor interview this was some next level cringe.
i like how they just bought $300 of fancy food for 5 min of cringe.

what happend to the Voice he had some good interbview

Kid’s a tosser. Terrible questions.

The only good thing to come out of that interview is the gif above.

I fucking hate that Fedors knee is still wrapped up. It was wrapped up leading to the Mir fight too. I hope his knee isnt fucked. Especially when he will need to be training lots of wrestling leading up to the Sonnen fight.

Thanks for posting. It's interesting that Fedor's knee is still wrapped. I know it was leading up to the Mir fight as well. I wonder if he has had a nagging knee injury?

Yes, it was reported before the fight with Mir that he had a nagging issue with his knee but it didn't require surgery , or something like that... but I'm pretty sure it was an ongoing thing that's being managed.

Oh, and I came here to say that interview was a bit cringeworthy... Fedor's eye roll said it all, haha. It made me wonder what Fedor & his translator were actually saying, eg:

Interviewer (to Fedor): "Have you eva fought a bear?"
Translator: "The little dickhead wearing the hat wants to know if you fight bears?"
Fedor: "Fighting a bear would not be a profitable manouvre. And why would I want to fight a bear? Does the bear even want to fight? Is he talking about Matk Hunt?"
Translator: "No, he has not fought a bear"

Back