Robbie and Rory training together

JoeganMoldberg

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

It's cool to see these guys training together and totally cool with each other after being in such a war. Two of my favorite fighters ever in MMA, especially Robbie having watched him compete since the early days of UFC and American MMA.

I'm glad they have bonded after destroying each others bodies so neither man can any longer compete amongst the elite.

One could argue that Robbie completely changed the trajectory of Rory's career.

It's cool to see these guys training together and totally cool with each other after being in such a war. Two of my favorite fighters ever in MMA, especially Robbie having watched him compete since the early days of UFC and American MMA.

lol at your name. I was going to make a DanaRoganberg account back in the day and just shitpost lines from all 3 but I never got around to it

Awesome profile pic, that shit is hilarious, I would give 2 likes for that if I could!

Elaborate.
He adopted a better style, a more boring one but an effective one, and thus, preserving his longevity and health (except for the Mousasi fight)
Also stopped getting lowballed by Dana and Co and started getting his worth in Bellator. Became champ with 2 title defenses.

Back