Robbie amateur fighting stance

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see it all the time. From the beggining you could tell that Woodley would land a bomb. Robbie should just KEEP a stance like Nate diaz with your left or right leg forward creating space so that the opponent can't drop a bomb. Robbie was just dancing around.

To be honest the overhand Woodley threw was amateurish as well. His left hand dropped completely and he was open to a counter strike.

That Woodley shot was telegraphed too. I think Lawler is in the process of being done, his last 4 fights was crazy.

stance was fine. he dropped his left hand and didnt move his head. thats usually a recipe for disaster.

Lawler will win his next fight for sure now. Thanks for pointing this out.

They should definitely hire you at ATT.

That Woodley shot was telegraphed too. I think Lawler is in the process of being done, his last 4 fights was crazy.

lol@ telegraphed

He feinted the punch so how could it be telegraphed?

Dude. Boxing 101 never move back in a straight line always retreat at an angle. Simple common mistake. It happens.

Even Stevie Wonder saw that right Woodley was trying to land all night

Dude. Boxing 101 never move back in a straight line always retreat at an angle. Simple common mistake. It happens.

If he had a wide stance even moving back in a straight line should be effective. The only problem with wide stance is leg kicks from the opponent but Woodley almost never uses legkicks

so ur saying he should fight with a more toed in stance so he takes even more punishment from leg kicks than he already has been his entire career?

how about, maybe shouldn't hop with feet together, and shouldn't have been circling left if not drawing into his own left straight, how about he should have been stalking forward at a 45 angle on the outside gate throwing his 3,2?

Back