Robbery Of the Year

I did read your post.

You said hendo v bisping was robbery of the year, and then warbled about mcgregor and Diaz.

Moron
clearly u didnt read it. try reading it again. i said that diaz vs mcgregor was not a robbery and not to mention that fight, how many times u flunk the second grade? here it is again for you m o r o n....." I hate mcgregor but dont say mcgregor vs diaz 2 cause knock downs and leg kicks resulted in the mcgreg win." please explain how u interpreted that, so i can enlighten you.

clearly u didnt read it. try reading it again. i said that diaz vs mcgregor was not a robbery and not to mention that fight, how many times u flunk the second grade? here it is again for you m o r o n....." I hate mcgregor but dont say mcgregor vs diaz 2 cause knock downs and leg kicks resulted in the mcgreg win." please explain how u interpreted that, so i can enlighten you.
I didn't say mcgregor Diaz was or wasnt, I didn't say anything at all about mcgregor Diaz...

I only mentioned the bisping hendo fight, in response to your claim. And pointing out that winning the last 30 seconds of a round (for knocking down bisping) does not undo losing the previous four

And you advise me of not reading properly. This coming from a guy with the conprehension skills of a newt

Fuckin inbred

What you are quoting I didn't even say you fucking inbred moron.

Learn to read dumb fuck, that was someone else entirely.

Before accusing someone and advising them if flunking second grade try checking If you are even talking to the person who said it.

Dickhead

1. Bisping - Hendo
2. Lawler - Condit
3. Joe B - Cejudo

for me the robbery of the year was Condit v Lawler .
I can't believe he lost that fight , I'm pretty sure he landed more shots and was the aggressor for most of the fight as well

Conor won rounds 1, 2, & 4 at 202 & it wasn't even close

I agree that Hendo got robbed. I re-watched it 5 timez with a careful eye on scoring & gave 3 roundz to Hendo.

Dan 1,2 (via H-bomb knockdownz) - Bisping 3 & 5 clearly

The only round in question is round 4, which I re-watched 5 timez.

Round 4 - Mike controlled the center of the octogon... & that can & should sway a very close round... but this one wazn't quite close enough for that IMO.

I got Hendo landing 5 more hard strikes... (ie... not counting glancing blows or blocked shots like fight metric & the UFC stats seem to show)

48 - 47 Henderson

Back