Robbery Of the Year

Agreed. Aldo clearing intelligently defending using the force.

8994131.jpg

Good , you saw it too!!!!!

Nope.

Bisping won that fight fairly, buddeh.

It's Hendo's own fault for being so inactive.

Accept it.

Bisping beat Hendo TS, so no

God are you still salty about that, wasnt close to being a robbery. Winning the last 30 seconds of a round does not undo losing the first 4 and a half minutes.

Anyway, Robbery of the year was Justine Kish cos she pulled it off not once but twice.

She didnt beat either Ansaroff or Yoder but got the decisions in both

On the flip side, Seo Hee Ham got robbed twice, first by Bec Rawlings and then by Danielle Taylor

I didn't see the Yoder fight, but I definitely thought Ansaroff beat kish. I'm assuming Kish looked mediocre and tense again vs. Yoder?

Nope.

Bisping won that fight fairly, buddeh.

It's Hendo's own fault for being so inactive.

Accept it.
its my opinion theres nothing to accept u :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. u prob think connor is the best fighter to ever live for beat alvarez lol

God are you still salty about that, wasnt close to being a robbery. Winning the last 30 seconds of a round does not undo losing the first 4 and a half minutes.

Anyway, Robbery of the year was Justine Kish cos she pulled it off not once but twice.

She didnt beat either Ansaroff or Yoder but got the decisions in both

On the flip side, Seo Hee Ham got robbed twice, first by Bec Rawlings and then by Danielle Taylor
maybe you shoud reread my post before commenting u moron

Johnson vs Volkov. I thought Johnson clearly won

Condit got royally fucked in his title match with Lawler

Pennington vs Bethe was also a absoulut terrible decision.
Bethe was beating the shit out of her.

I have no problem with either Hendo vs Bisping or Conor vs Nate decisions... I think Bisping scored rounds to win, but Hendo beat the shit out of him in the process... Conor scored well versus Nate.... that is a rubber match in the making.... that being said, Condit vs Lawler was the worst decision of the year in my mind..

maybe you shoud reread my post before commenting u moron
I did read your post.

You said hendo v bisping was robbery of the year, and then warbled about mcgregor and Diaz.

Moron

Back