Robbery Of the Year

If you think Conor / Nate 2 was a robbery

then you have no idea

what you're watching.

Filthy casuals.

Mfw+i+m+fat+and+see+fat+people+try+to+claim+_5ee2d961d98139086eb3618c109a48a4.gif

thing is Henry was winning that round, so with point deduction it was 9-9. Other rounds were 10-9 for Henry both, at least how i scored it
First round was definetly 9-9 the other two were so close I can't see how benavidez won. I thought theu split the 2 rounds but can see an argument for Cejudo winning them Joe outpaced him though imo his strikes weren't as significant and I don't know the numbers but it seemed he threw alot more volume

Mark Hunt & Lina Lansberg not
getting their pockets lined.

Larkin, Duffy, Miller & Iaquinta
getting shafted.

& Nick not being allowed to
corner his brother in the biggest
UFC fight ever

Overall, I'd say Mitrione got a raw
deal against browne
How'd iaquinta get shafted? I thought he retired because he wasn't making the money he thought he deserved and couldn't come to a contract negotiation he liked.

Mark Hunt & Lina Lansberg not
getting their pockets lined.

Larkin, Duffy, Miller & Iaquinta
getting shafted.

& Nick not being allowed to
corner his brother in the biggest
UFC fight ever

Overall, I'd say Mitrione got a raw
deal against browne
Didn't hunt get like $800k?

BisPing/Hendo and Colon/Nate are the two that come to mind but the worst was Condit/Lawler.

Lauzon robbed in the Miller rematch. But ppl dont care cause hes white

All things considered Michael Bisping was the biggest robber of the year.

Well IMO there have been so many bad decisions this last year that I am on the verge of NOT buying any more PPVs ........between myself and my seven sons....we have bought every damn one of them....I used to be a huge boxing fan....but have not watched a PPV in boxing in over a decade.....for the same reason... corrupt judging....I can only take so much of it before I stop paying for it!!

Last edited:
Anyone who says Conor nate 2 is actually fucking retarded, or just a blind hater. Or both. Lawler robbed condit blind.

Back