Rob Ford crack video!!!!

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey not sure if everyone has seen this yet....apologies if so, but I just saw this. It was just released by the courts because of the trial of Sandro Lisi, Fordsie's driver/goon. Well now we've seen what the hubbub was all about.....I actually get to see my former mayor blasting off......but it also has to be said: the ultra-liberal Toronto "Red" Star was full of shit. Imagine that? Back when this story broke and one of their reporters had seen the video, they were claiming it was full of him using derogatory slurs for gay people, including calling Justin Trudeau a :eek::eek::eek:. Now you see the video and I can't really make out anything he's saying anyway, but I don't hear him calling anyone a :eek::eek::eek:. And it's this broad there with him who is talking shit about Trudeau. I don't find it surprising at all that they would lie to us, they were on a crusade against Ford since he got in office.

All in all it's really sad to see this guy sitting there smoking rock. It's obvious that he had a lot of problems. Well here it is:

ahhh I think we posted a thread around the same time. A mod should merge them

Rob Ford was right. Justin Trudeau is a :eek::eek::eek:.

A crack addict is the best mayor Toronto ever had.

Hey not sure if everyone has seen this yet....apologies if so, but I just saw this. It was just released by the courts because of the trial of Sandro Lisi, Fordsie's driver/goon. Well now we've seen what the hubbub was all about.....I actually get to see my former mayor blasting off......but it also has to be said: the ultra-liberal Toronto "Red" Star was full of shit. Imagine that? Back when this story broke and one of their reporters had seen the video, they were claiming it was full of him using derogatory slurs for gay people, including calling Justin Trudeau a :eek::eek::eek:. Now you see the video and I can't really make out anything he's saying anyway, but I don't hear him calling anyone a :eek::eek::eek:. And it's this broad there with him who is talking shit about Trudeau. I don't find it surprising at all that they would lie to us, they were on a crusade against Ford since he got in office.

All in all it's really sad to see this guy sitting there smoking rock. It's obvious that he had a lot of problems. Well here it is:

Woah woah, don't go defending the guy. He is still smoking crack while in office.

Oh man, this is terrible. I bet he is not gonna like this. Have the reporters reached Ford for comment yet?

Oh man, this is terrible. I bet he is not gonna like this. Have the reporters reached Ford for comment yet?

They're going to have to dig deep to get Ford to comment on this.

Last edited:
"Smoke crack with me."
ht_jonah_hill_wolf_wallstreet_sr_140116_16x9_992.jpg

Woah woah, don't go defending the guy. He is still smoking crack while in office.

Drug abuse and addiction is a mental health issue. Are you seriously going to blame a guy with mental health issues? He obviously needed serious help. I find it sad that those people abused Mr. Ford during some of his darkest moments for profit. Do you think he was proud of what he was doing? Or do you think he had a serious drug addiction that nearly ruined his life? Yes he holds some blame for starting the drug use, but there's almost always underlying mental issues with drug users. They are using it to escape from something. Healthy people don't need to smoke crack to feel good.

What a POS. He made a big deal about a city employee who was photographed napping at his desk, paraded the guy through the media, demanded the guy be fired, demonized him as someone who doesn't respect the taxpayer. The guy was dead from a terminal illness less than six months later.

Rob Ford smokes crack, refuses to step down.

So they elected Chris Farley as mayor of Toronto?

Only a Canadian would hear about their mayor using crack and calling someone a :eek::eek::eek: and concentrate on the :eek::eek::eek: part.

Last edited:
Back