Roadrage thug with baseball bat gets KO'd

Wow he's my hero, ko and rear naked choke, they were big guys too

It takes balls just to accept to go toe to toe against a big guy with baseball bat, let alone KO him out cold and chocke out his friend...

Then he ran over a dude on a bike.

That was magic. Ultimate humiliation.

Gotta go with fake too, looks staged.

I'm going to go with the fake crowd. Their kinda a bunch of stuff but the guy getting KO'ed falls into a soft landing on a brush, the RNC doesn't look good either.

It takes balls just to accept to go toe to toe against a big guy with baseball bat, let alone KO him out cold and chocke out his friend...

True.

But, a baseball bat is probably the most predictable weapon in terms of how it's going to be used.

You know how it's going to be swung 99% of the time.

Keep good distance, feint closing the distance and back out when the person swings, then rush in.

True.

But, a baseball bat is probably the most predictable weapon in terms of how it's going to be used.

You know how it's going to be swung 99% of the time.

Keep good distance, feint closing the distance and back out when the person swings, then rush in.

It's true on paper, but when you're actually facing the situation I don't think it'd ne that easy

Camera quality is way too high to be real. Plus I'm sure I've seen this before, IIRC it's an ad for a martial arts gym or something.

That dude's takedown attempt was also unrealistically shitty.

Once again sherdogs fake video detection is absolutely terrible.

Most phoney looking fight. you're all fucking idiots if you were fooled by this

For shame

Back