Road Steak

I only eat the world's greatest steaks.

trump-steaks-sharper-image.jpg
wait...what? lol

call me crazy, but i'd pass and not eat them. i'm not desperate enough to have steak to risk getting sick and/or poisoned over steak found on the street. who knows what kind of sick, crazy stuff someone may have added to them.

Road Steak is the name of my band so I got excited thinking I had a fan.

Not really.

i call beef jerky road steak. was expecting beef jerky thread.

would possibly eat those steaks.

Deceiving title. Thought this was gonna be about this local band called Road Steak. Guess it's for the best though cause that band fuckin sucks.

i call beef jerky road steak. was expecting beef jerky thread.

would possibly eat those steaks.
Was expecting road kill thread . Possibly deer .

Enough with being sissy just eat them .

Well done, on the find, guy. It's really rare to find steak on the side of the road. Im sure they fell of a blue truck. It might be wise to contact a medium, to make sure the driver didn't die and subsequently crash, leaving long strips of steak on the road.

So there I was, driving home from work. I seen a bunch of stuff on the road, but figured it was garbage until I got up closer. I get out to look and to my surprise, it was steak strewn all over the road.
I picked one up and they were still frozen so I gathered them all up. The expiration date on them is 3 months away. I opened one and it smelled ok, they're all still sealed.
I live in a very, very rural area and found them on a gravel road so the odds that someone fucked with them first is nil to none.
What say you sherdog, would you trust it?
Here's the haul, it's Natural Choice brand.
yio9eHJ.jpg

What time's dinner?

Open your own business

Fuck trump stakes when you can have road steak

Just cook it medium rare. Should kill lost of the bugs. Use wood..

Back